futurama

they have clearly established that the Simpsons and Futurama are not in the same universe.....they actually refer to Simpsons as Make believe and Futurama as the real world....because all the stuff in the past (1999) is very accurate to the real world....also Simpson't is a TV show in the futurama world.

Though I do now wonder why Either Kodos or Kang wasn't in the Cantina scene in Blue Harvest...Besides maybe Simsons not wanting Family guy to use them.....

Anyway.....Morbo's best line was "Kittens give Morbo gas"

And yes...a brain Slug is a must for hermes

doesn't mean aliens can't exist in the same universe :o

it does not...because all of the Treehouse of horror eps (the only time Kodos and Kang ever appear) are clearly set in different universes.

it does not...because all of the Treehouse of horror eps (the only time Kodos and Kang ever appear) are clearly set in different universes.

indeed... plus them themselves are aliens... from another universe.

Lrr and Robot Santa are both too big, they need to be BAFs themselves...
Yeah, I did think that but I thought sod it, I'd put them in anyway. As good as Futurama is, I can't see it running long enough for us to get 4 BAF's out of it. One can hope though.

On a side note - Just pre-ordered Bender & Kiff from Play.com. Rather annoyingly, they're priced at £9.99 when Leela & Zapp were both £8.99. Price jacking gits!

Yeah, I did think that but I thought sod it, I'd put them in anyway. As good as Futurama is, I can't see it running long enough for us to get 4 BAF's out of it. One can hope though.

On a side note - Just pre-ordered Bender & Kiff from Play.com. Rather annoyingly, they're priced at £9.99 when Leela & Zapp were both £8.99. Price jacking gits!
Mother ****ers.

i just came up with an idea for a futurama boxset

Futurama_ep63.jpg

articulated farnsworth,the kids could just have moveable arms,if that

I want it now.....that or Mom and her three sons.....Or the most obvious choice for a box set

050_new_justice_team.jpg

those 3 are coming out in the next series already

those 3 are coming out in the next series already
Apparently so, yeah. :up:

I was just having a look on Play.com to see when me series 3 figures would be sent out (they've been delayed - again!) & noticed that they had series 4, 5 & 6 up for preorder!

Series 4
Captain yesterday
Nudar (Benders Big Score)

Series 5
Calculon
Clobberella

Series 6
King Bender
Lrrr (YES!)

With the BAF this time around being...ROBOT SANTA!

:woot:

Holy ****......How does this happen without me knowing?

Also.....some great figs there....Calculon was right up at the top of my list.......of course he was after FRANSWORTH, AMY AND HERMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Hell.....finish off the main cast before making ****ing NUDAR

only one I might get from next 3 waves is lrrr (and MAYBE claculon) shame cause I wanted robot santa....altho think Im gonna be a part short of robot devil as it is (gonna get old school leela with articulation)

new pics !!!! (not that new but 1st ive seen of them and they havnt been posted in this thread)

http://tf08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=611&page=1

no lrr claculon or cloberella shown.....

bender looks sweeeeeet.....interchangeable eyes!!?? awesome, although would be nice if there were normal open eyes, it also looks like his chest door opens :) .....kiffs accersories look wierd brain ball and???? I dunno
robot santa looks pretty solid

anyone else think they should do more head jars like the nixon one?? maybe a groening one, lucy liu too?

geuss no-one else is interested....these afre pretty much only figures I collect now.... heres what I got so far

futu.jpg

had to pay quite a bit for that leela and am short of the robot devils ass (anoy one possible got a spare) wanted a good leela though (and got a nibbler)
can't for the life of me find a zoidberg in the u.k (any suggestions venom u.k???)

also i hpe these next 3 arn't the last 3 waves, I really want amy proffessor and hermes before it ends!

what other chracters do you guys want???

i got the origonal figs from...moore was it? anyhow, i got them and they were freaking awesome...these new ones are just kinda...meh...plus i'm not rebuying the same fry just to get part of the devil and the holophoner thing...also i lack cash...:csad:

i got the origonal figs from...moore was it? anyhow, i got them and they were freaking awesome...these new ones are just kinda...meh...plus i'm not rebuying the same fry just to get part of the devil and the holophoner thing...also i lack cash...:csad:
the moore leela was far superior (which is why I spent a bucketload getting it) fry is pretty much the same, but the new bender looks to be better (removeable eyes for changing expressions) the new chracters arn't too bad they just lack poseability (zapp looks good in his hands on hips pose though or arms up in the air)

anyone got a spare robot devil ass??

I have all the Futurama series on dvd...I think I'm gonna order me some figs...

they....kinda kick ass...but kinda suck....but they're Futurama so they rule and are needed....I recommend

Futurama series 4 with Nudar and Captain Yesterday is out. Pics at the following link:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101308a.htm

While I really would have preferred that someone other than Nudar had been released before him, the figure actually looks pretty good. Don't remember seeing all of that articulation in the arms in the prototype pictures. Don't really care about Captain Yesterday, but I'll get him anyway for the Robot Santa piece and to support the line so that it keeps going long enough to get all of the essential characters.

Also, the Robot Santa BAB will differ from the SDCC Robot Santa in that it comes with an interchangeable spiked ball on its hat and a machine gun. Both of those parts are supposed to come with Amy.

I really wish that they'd at least increase the number of figures per wave to 3, or decrease the time between waves. Having to wait 8 months to build the bot in each waves stinks.

I know.....from what I've heard though, they are planning to put figs out sonner then last time......hells even between waves 2 and 3 wasn't as long as with 1 and 2

Well after digging up the pics from SDCC, they advertised series 4 through 6 as coming out as the following:

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=112061

Series 4: August 2008
Series 5: September 2008
Series 6: October 2008

Series 4 just came out, so they're about 2 months behind schedule. I don't think that both series 5 and 6 will be out by the end of the year, seeing as how the Amy prototype still hasn't been shown. Hopefully series 5 will be out by December, and then series 6 will be released early in 2009.

Cornerstore Comics currently currently have Calculon and Super King Bender listed as in stock at their website. Gonna wait until Wednesday to see if any of the local stores get them in, if not I may end up ordering them from the site.

Hopefully this also means that we'll get Amy and Clobberella Leela by the end of the year or early next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"