futurama

I'll be chechim my shop out this week......Didn't see em on thurdsday

Yeah, I didn't see them either, so hopefully this week. I'm a little worried that wave 4 could hurt the longevity line though, as I've seen a lot of Nudars and Captain Yesterday Frys on the pegs lately.

Cornerstore Comics currently currently have Calculon and Super King Bender listed as in stock at their website. Gonna wait until Wednesday to see if any of the local stores get them in, if not I may end up ordering them from the site.

Hopefully this also means that we'll get Amy and Clobberella Leela by the end of the year or early next year.
amy??? i thought lrrr was coming out alongside cloberella???

At comic con they announced that amy was going to be in series 6 instead of lrrr. Still haven't seen a prototype of her though.

oh didnt know that! Good new i suppose (would rather they got rid of calculon htough)

I think it's just that Lrrr is Huge......I imagine if we see a third series they'll make LRRR the BAF.

Got Super King and Calculon about a week ago. Super King completely reuses the Bender figure's body, removable head and all. Ring and mask have been sculpted on, and the crown and cape can both be removed. Kinda disappointed with Calculon, as he only has 6 points of articulation, head, waist, shoulders, and wrist. They could have easily added at least one more point in each arm to make him a little more posable. Robot Santa is 2/3 complete. now, with only his arms and weapons missing. Looks like a good figure so far, though all of his pieces can be easily removed after he is put together.

Awwww.....I wanted to do my Calculon on his knees with his arms in the air screaming "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"the script actually called for me to say yes."

Well, you can get his arms up, but unfortunately he has no leg articulation whatsoever. Kinda disappointing after the Nudar figure, which has great articulation.

Why does she have a gun....and not some hair accessory, tiny assed cell phone, or party board?

amy looks like she is brimming with articulation....still need to get kif bender and somehow the robot devils ass

I believe that its been stated that Amy will have more articulation than what the picture shows, they just hadn't got to that part when the pictures were taken.

I don't even care much bout the artic on these....I just love em.

Though Calculon needs more.

ahhh okay, I too am not too bothered about articultion if Im honest....am thinbking bout grabbing one of those exclusive robot santas off of ebay as I wont be getting the fry leela and bender of this series....still need the damn robot devils ass too

hnmmm...if you do that, and want to sell the Santa Bender......lemme know.

the one im lookin at on ebay is just the robot santa...still pricey though

what do you think the max I should pay for chef bender or swimsuit leela are....answers within the next 8 mins wuld be appreciated...

Fraid I can't help you there. Not sure how often they come up on ebay or how expensive they usually are, so I wouldn't know what a fair price for them would be.

well i won chef bender for double what a new fig costs me here ~(£20)

Ive never seen chef bender on ebay before, and i think its actually less than what I paid for my mac leela anyway so hopefully i got a deal :S

Just checked ebay quickly, and there are currently 4 Chef Benders with buy it now options. Lowest one is $50.96, highest is $99.99 (US Dollars). So if you paid less than that or slightly higher than $50, I'd say you got a good deal.

i paid £20 which wuld have been $40 like 6 monts ago but is prob only $30 now i think...either way less than 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"