FX Atlanta

The actor who plays Darius looks like he could be Chappelle's brother, heh.

The actor who plays Darius looks like he could be Chappelle's brother, heh.

he has similar mannerism, Keith Stanfield is such a great actor

Alfred:Yeah, Man. I need Malcolm. You're too Martin. You know what they did to him? They killed him.
Earn:Didn't they kill Malcolm, too?
Darius:They only say that, but ain't nobody seen the body since the funeral.
Earn:That's how funerals work.

:lmao:

Keith Stanfield was also very good in Short Term 12, a movie everyone should check out for the performances of Brie Larson, John Gallagher Jr and Rami Malek. (But mostly Brie, no doubt an important step in her career as it built up to roles like the Room and now Capt. Marvel)

Just love the look of the show. I was really confused though since I was watching these episodes out of order, but when I put them in order it made a lot more sense. They tackled a lot of topics in the span of two half hour eps and Darius/Paper Boi/Ern dynamic is very humorous. Real good start.

It's that whole trio vibe that the Three Stooges and the Marx Brothers are known for. Got the smart one, the gruff one, and the idiot.

Really enjoyed this.I had the Paperboy song stuck in my head all day.

The jail scene had me rolling. Mostly because I kept imagining that one dude as Riley from Boondocks.

Will watch it this weekend

Is Glover's performance just looking sad all the time or he displaying the charisma he used to show

He's basically the straight man

He's a sarcastic character, but he does smile on occasion with his girl and daughter. His cousin and stupid friend bring out the deadpan.

l0HlHwZtPbK0cVb7G.gif

"Is Paper Boi the next Tupac?"

"They said 'nah'."

:lmao:

he has similar mannerism, Keith Stanfield is such a great actor

He killed it in Short Term 12... it's crazy how that film had the potential of;

Mr. Robot
Captain Marvel/Room
Atlanta
Brooklyn-99

The ratings for this were great. Looking foward to tonight's episode.

loved episode 4,really hope for more scenes with just Earn and Darius in the future.

That's bull you can order from the kids menu.

Keith Stanfield is just fantastic each and every week. Great episode this week. Vanessa and Ern's dinner date is just too real for comfort.

Because of this show, I tried lemon pepper chicken.

Lol it's the bomb.

Atlanta renewed for season 2

The future is looking bright for the newest additions to FX’s comedy roster.

The network on Tuesday announced that both Atlanta and Better Things have been renewed for second seasons.

Better Things is pretty good. I never realized how hot Pamela Adlon is. Bobby Hill, haha.

Lol it's the bomb.

Yeah, it's pretty good. I'm in Georgia for a little bit, and asked my girlfriend what's it all about. She said she never head of it until she moved here years ago and people loooooove it. She thinks it's ok. Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"