G5: The Wooden Anniversary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedball

Don't. Blink.
Reaction score
I was just curious, because from my perspective you didn't paint him in a good light. Glad he makes you happy though.

your remark of him being an ass struck out with me because one of my friends is a complete ass, and if you call him out on it, or dish back what he throws at you... it usually just starts a fight and at this point in time it just makes me miserable to be around him or talk to him. And from my experience with him, i could simply never date an ass, and find it hard to see why others would want to.

No, he's usually fine with it if I call him out for being an ass. He thinks about it and agrees with me usually. He's not a TOTAL ass, but he has that northern attitude where you can say whatever the hell you want (or just blunt). His whole family is that way.

not gonna lie, we'd be shacked up and nesting like a couple of lesbians by now (lol they tend to move in fast).

So basically you two are going to become patchouli-reeking vegans who host alternative poetry slams at your shared loft? :funny:

This reminds of a funny, but somewhat dated, joke:

What does a lesbian bring to you on a second date?

- A moving van

What does a gay guy bring to you on a second date?

- What's a "second date?"

What does a bisexual bring to you on a second date?

- A second date!!

http://gawker.com/5823490/horde-of-gay-barbarians-glitterbomb-marcus-bachmanns-clinic
This is :awesome:.
I read another article how Marcus Bachmann is a "Big, gay mess". Can't wait to the the eventual downfall and crumbling of this mad-womans marriage.
Oh yes, he seems to be setting off everyone's gaydar. The first time I read about his "Gays are barbarians that need to be disciplined" (or whatever he said) comment, I said he reminded me of George Rekers. Janeane Garofolo commented on it the other day also. Relevant comments start at 1:22 in the vid.

*looks at marx*

lol, well.. not gonna lie.. Marx and I have already talked about it. And he's been looking for a job up towards me or in columbus. And yeah... id probably "practically" be living there as is.. but I also decided i didnt want to move in till i had a job and could proudly pay for my half of rent too.. that being said.. Marx and I def arn't in it just for the sex, and we don't really have the "money's", but if he lived up here, and i had the money for my rent.. not gonna lie, we'd be shacked up and nesting like a couple of lesbians by now (lol they tend to move in fast).

That's quite an interesting picture. :funny:

In all seriousness though, I think spidey and I have a great relationship. I couldn't be happier.

So basically you two are going to become patchouli-reeking vegans who host alternative poetry slams at your shared loft? :funny:

This reminds of a funny, but somewhat dated, joke:

What does a lesbian bring to you on a second date?

- A moving van

What does a gay guy bring to you on a second date?

- What's a "second date?"

What does a bisexual bring to you on a second date?

- A second date!!

good joke, and blah!!!! to vegans and their birkenstock sandals!

That's quite an interesting picture. :funny:

In all seriousness though, I think spidey and I have a great relationship. I couldn't be happier.

aww :D ditto babe :D can't wait for this weekend!!!! :D

Oh yes, he seems to be setting off everyone's gaydar. The first time I read about his "Gays are barbarians that need to be disciplined" (or whatever he said) comment, I said he reminded me of George Rekers. Janeane Garofolo commented on it the other day also. Relevant comments start at 1:22 in the vid.
My roommate was catching up on Daily Show last night and we saw the episode where Stewart and Seinfeld were destroying him. It was hilarious.

In other news, I just got home from my grandfather's. He was the last truly important person I had to tell in my family about being trans. He's very conservative and old fashioned, so I was terrified of telling him. My fears were unfounded, as he just gave me a hug and told me that while this is something I need to be 100% sure on, in the end it's up to me and me alone, and no matter who I decide to be, he will love me the same. I am so very relieved. Now all that I really have to do is tell my two bosses at work, and I'll be well on my way.

aww :D ditto babe :D can't wait for this weekend!!!! :D

We're going to give someone around here a case of diabetes again. :oldrazz:

My roommate was catching up on Daily Show last night and we saw the episode where Stewart and Seinfeld were destroying him. It was hilarious.

In other news, I just got home from my grandfather's. He was the last truly important person I had to tell in my family about being trans. He's very conservative and old fashioned, so I was terrified of telling him. My fears were unfounded, as he just gave me a hug and told me that while this is something I need to be 100% sure on, in the end it's up to me and me alone, and no matter who I decide to be, he will love me the same. I am so very relieved. Now all that I really have to do is tell my two bosses at work, and I'll be well on my way.

That's great Supergirl! :applaud

Thread Manager strikes. It looks like we need a new thread title!

Now all that I really have to do is tell my two bosses at work, and I'll be well on my way.

I don't want to panic you in any way, this is just some friendly advice that comes from experience:

- Thoroughly review your company's Anti-Discrimination, Respect at the Workplace and Employee Conduct policies, if they have them.
- If possible, make sure you have copies at home of any positive performance feedback you have from work, or anything concrete you have to show that you've been good at your job for X number of years.

So, now we're on the 5th thread. I still hate that the title is a number ahead and I complain about it at the beginning of each new thread. Ah well. :(

"Like a G6 but not (we're really on 5)" should be the new thread title. haha

That song makes me want to stab my ear drums...
Please no.

I don't want to panic you in any way, this is just some friendly advice that comes from experience:

- Thoroughly review your company's Anti-Discrimination, Respect at the Workplace and Employee Conduct policies, if they have them.
- If possible, make sure you have copies at home of any positive performance feedback you have from work, or anything concrete you have to show that you've been good at your job for X number of years.
Sadly, I work for a small local grocery store with no real corporate policies. On the plus side, this is a 'tide me over' until a career job, so if I lose it, I will just start looking for another.

Okay, since this is the 5th thread now I will post more regularly on this thread. I've mostly been a lurker :word:

Sadly, I work for a small local grocery store with no real corporate policies. On the plus side, this is a 'tide me over' until a career job, so if I lose it, I will just start looking for another.

In that case, just do it I guess. Just keep my words in mind when the career begins. Good luck. :up:

It definitely takes on an added meaning when applied to this thread. :oldrazz:

I haven't posted in this thread in a few month, how are ma gays? :)

Is this what you texted me about earlier today?! I'm sorry I didn't answer, I was hip deep in Photoshop. It's Spider-Fan/Survivor's fault.

*hugs* I'm so proud of you and I know your Grandfather is too. :hrt:

ilu :fhm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"