G5: The Wooden Anniversary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to cuddle.

Good man. :up:

its much more private. I might have my hand on his leg when we're in a restaurant or something with friends.. but its pretty private so far. I don't like people watching me kiss or anything.. now .. in a gay friendly area... and some booze in me.. umm yeah.. its a lil more public haha

Dont worry even if you are. I was kidding, its kind of sweet as long as its all above the belt. :p

Yeah, it's all pretty innocent I think. He'll have his hand on my leg or I'll be stroking (for lack of a better word) his arm in a resturant. We've held hands in public and kissed a couple of times in gay friendly areas. I'm not really a fan of over-the-top PDA to begin with. Straight or gay.

Dont worry even if you are. I was kidding, its kind of sweet as long as its all above the belt. :p

Edit

I'll ammend my previous statement to say as long as its outside the clothes.

... welll.... there was that one time...:O

A much needed stress relieving night is in store for tonight. :up:

No, no, never be a cheap one. Cheap-looking, however, is perfectly acceptable. I go to great expense to look cheap every day ...

I came up with that first, thank you. I told it to Dolly during brunch, and that ***** stole it from me. She stole that hairstyle from me too.

:dry:

Cuddling? What is this?

Did it twice, both men broke my heart :csad:

Gay marriages started today in NYC, all the pretty people are shacked up now, so the fugly ones like myself are really doomed.

Gay marriages started today in NYC, all the pretty people are shacked up now, so the fugly ones like myself are really doomed.

With every setback comes opportunity. It's wa-a-a-y more fun to be the "other man." ;)

Is this significantly different from my place as "That other guy"?

My screw-up is that for some reason or another I only fall in love with straight men.

Find me my there opportunity Pink Ranger!

...please :csad:

I dont know you Ragnorok, but have you thought of seeing a therapist? Repeatedly going after straight (and therefor unnatainable) men just seems to scream "self esteem issues". Its reminds of that old cliche of feeling like you dont deserve happiness.

I dont know you Ragnorok, but have you thought of seeing a therapist? Repeatedly going after straight (and therefor unnatainable) men just seems to scream "self esteem issues". Its reminds of that old cliche of feeling like you dont deserve happiness.

I don't feel that way...I know it. :funny:

I'm sure there's some underlining mental deficiency somewhere. I managed to find the perfect guy, I mean PERFECT, we get over so well together in every aspect. He's a total genius, simply standing within 20 feet of him makes me well up with Happiness.

But he's straight.

I chalk it up to bad luck.

Falling for a straight guy is one of the most pathetically miserable situations a gay man can be in. I feel your pain....I've been there.

I had a huge crush on a straight classmate for two years.

I had a huge crush on a straight classmate for two years.

Yup he's a classmate of mine.

One day we just kind of walked in the same direction after class and started talking and from there on after every class we'd walk together and talk for about two hours.

After one of our test he finished before me and actually waited for me to finish so we could walk and talk again.

I just hope we can be friends, literally reading his name makes me happy, hopefully we'll be good friends

Falling for a straight guy is always difficult.

Not if you're a predatory gay that doesn't know the meaning of "no". :-)

...that would just make you a stalker, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"