BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snyder: “Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe. Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character.”

gal-gadot-375288-1366x768-1.jpg

I can dig it.

Wow. Thought for sure Olga or Jaimie were the frontrunners for the role. Some of the pics of Gal haven't been that flattering, but there's that one Variety used -- I could see her in the role now.

Wonder which villain Callan Mulvey is playing...

Just watch the last three Fast and Furious films. She's going to be good. But, here's the big deal; FIRST CINEMATIC VERSION OF WONDER WOMAN is upon us!

Just watch the last three Fast and Furious films. She's going to be good. But, here's the big deal; FIRST CINEMATIC VERSION OF WONDER WOMAN is upon us!

I wonder if WB is going to defy the CW's wishes and use Grant Gustin's Flash in this film...

We should be getting more news soon... it starts filming in February.

She's okay in the Fast and Furious movies, but is she good enough for Wonder Woman?? Never seen her in anything else.

Never seen her act but congrats to her for taking the mantle from Lynda Carter.

Being a huge fan of the Fast franchise, I am all for this.

gal-gadot-375288-1366x768-1.jpg

I can dig it.

She's hot but (this is just for me) I hope they beef her up just a little bit. More Muscle mass/body fat. I have hope look at what they did with Herny Cavil.
This is the body time i hope that they go for.
jillian-michaels-get-fit-tips.jpg

Immortals
Henry-Cavill-in-Immortals.jpg

Man of Steel
henry-cavill-shirtless-man-of-steel.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah not really sure how I feel about this. She's attractive, sure, but she doesn't look like Wonder Woman in the least. I've never been one to cast based on a characters physically attributes but Wonder Woman always seemed like an exception. Still wishing Jaimie could have gotten the job, but I'm sure Gal will do well.

Still not too crazy on incorporating other heroes in this film...

She's hot but (this is just form me) I hope they beef there up just alittle bit. More Muscle mass/body fat. I have hope look at what they did with Herny Cavill
Agreed. She definitely needs to beef up.

I am sure she will have a cameo in BvS and the sequel of that will be Trinity. I think its a fantastic plan.

Im not sure about this casting. I like her accent, but i only find her OK as an actress. Of course ive only seen her in the Fast movies. She's also skinny so who knows if she'll be able to really bulk up for the role. I was hoping Olga Kurylenko would get the part..

Olga is thin too, but whatever. Im convinced that this new universe is more about the looks and how an actor fits the character from the source material. As well as the vibes they get from them in the audition room. Cavill is perfect for Superman but he's a very average actor. Affleck is a big star and that's good for an older Batman, he has the looks for Bruce Wayne but he's just an average actor.

Now Wonder Woman is played by someone similar..

This reminds me of Marvel casting Chris Evans who is an OK actor for Captain America but he does fit the role.

Last edited:
I think she's a good choice but yeah I agree she needs to hit the gym a bit

Not sure how I feel about this... It's going to be fantastic to finally see Wonder Woman on the big screen, but I was kinda hoping this movie would just be Superman and Batman...

Interesting choice. She definitely needs to bulk up a bit though.

I have absolutely no idea who this is. I'm just happy to have a cinematic version of Diana.

Attractive, but seems a little thin. However, I imagine she'll resemble the needed physicality when it's said and done. I mean, it's flippin' Wonder Woman.

Heart sunk a little when I heard Fast films being mentioned but I'm not going to knock her. Wish all the best to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"