Justice League Gal Gadot Cast as Wonder Woman

Interesting I haven't seen her in anything besides Fast Furious

hmm kinda smart going with an unknown but truthfully from her photos see need to put on some major beef to play Diana she looks so bloody skinny.

i'm not saying she should be a female body builder but stand her next to affleck and cavill and she'll look so thin

Apparently they wanted a hot chick and not a good actress to play Diana. WB should be kicking themselves for pulling the rug from Whedon to do WW.

As much as they got it right with the Nolan films, they are doing everything possibly wrong now.

hmm kinda smart going with an unknown but truthfully from her photos see need to put on some major beef to play Diana she looks so bloody skinny.

i'm not saying she should be a female body builder but stand her next to affleck and cavill and she'll look so thin

Not too happy with her atm. She is way to skinny, but that is something they can work on. Her acting skills are fine but will need to improve imho.
Her face is fine and she is generally kinda hot. I think she will be become a good Wonder Woman, with the execption of a big rack!

Last edited:
Is bra size important?
Only to really horny fanboys and radical ultra-feminists. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of anatomy knows that women without much overall body fat have smaller breasts; professional theater dancers are a classic example. When they gain weight, the most noticeable places it appears for most women is their chest and backside.

Weak casting. She was cast for looks rather than her ability to portray a fairly major character. Should have taken it as seriously as marvel did when they cast scarlet witch.

Chances of Wonder Woman spin off film dimming...

It´s good that she is 1.75m though. Not the easiest thing to find so tall actresses. I think they can make her look pretty tall with heels or whatever.
In the comics she is about 1.82, 6 feet that is :)

To sum all my opinions up I guess I would say she is:

Tall +
Hot +
a good actress +

Too skinny atm, but can easily change for a JL or WW movie. + -

But she has:

Brown eyes - (This can be fixed pretty easy right?)
A small rack -

Lol remember, I´m just a fanboy. Even if I wouldn´t say I´m horny, I can´t deny I would like for her to have a bigger rack.
But hey, that´s just one mans opinion ;)

Last edited:
I don't know if she is a good actress. She was good in her scenes in Fast 6 but its a Fast and Furious movie i can't say she is a good actress by a Fast and Furious movie. I need more proof. I am happy with her looks but her acting abilities worry me. I'd be much more comfortable with Olga Kurylenko or my choice for WW, Eva Green.

It really is quite amazing how male fanboys loose their ***** over the slightest change to the male characters but as long as the actress playing a female character is hot than everything is dandy.

Oh well. That's how life is then I guess

I still have no clue why WB didn't go after an established, bona fide actress/movie star. Plenty of seasoned, extremely talented and beautiful B listers and up-and-comers (see Elizabeth Olson et al - and no, i dont think EO wouldve made a good Wondie. Shes just an example of a legit actress in that age range) that wouldve fit the bill much better than a scrawny model type nobody. Makes very little sense to me, beyond a cost savings strategy.

Im totally okay with casting a newcomer a la the first Superman movie, but in that case Reeve had extensive experience in live theater as well as theatrical training at Juliard and Cornell and Harvard during his college years. Plus he was a perfect fit looks-wise (a steroidal bulgy physique was never in the cards by the way - not back then). Ms. Gadot is eye candy, scrawny eye candy at that. I really really hope she surprises me with a great performance, but there is nothing in her resume to suggest thats what we will get.

These are some of the recent castings of superheroes:

Iron Man - RDJ
Batman - Christian Bale
Black Widow - ScarJo
Hawkeye - Renner
Magneto - Fassbender
Mystique - JLaw
Gamora - Zoe Saldana

WB/DC finally gets their **** together and casts the biggest female superhero on the planet, and they choose THIS? Do BW or Mystique or freaking Gamora compare to Wonder Woman? And yet all those actors are far superior to Gadot. Makes. No. Sense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"