The Game Awards 2016

Reposting from the Death Stranding thread.

So Kojima recently tweeted about a teaser being made, this tweet however didn't make it to the english account, Possible trailer at The Game Awards?

xemw1p4uq90y.png

Looks like we know the first World Premiere at the TGA's

NqL0AKy.jpg

We'll see how it looks.

He sometimes gets it right like MGSV but very true indeed. :funny:
Oh I enjoy this stuff. But he was the one who said he was going to change his policy. Namely no pre-rendered footage. What are the chances we don't get at least one of those this year?

Oh I enjoy this stuff. But he was the one who said he was going to change his policy. Namely no pre-rendered footage. What are the chances we don't get at least one of those this year?

Hate pre-rendered footage, i'm a huge advocate of real-time cutscenes in games, especially on games that offer character customization (one of the few things I love about Watch Dogs 2) not to mention showing us the real visuals we'll be spending money on, instead of a pre-rendered facade.

Really hope he sticks to his guns and doubles down on his no pre-rendered footage policy.

The Game Awards 2016: Live Tomorrow at thegameawards.com

[YT]CKjLd5ZhoJ8[/YT]

I'm excited to not watch The Game Awards and check out the trailers as they show up on YouTube. Not that I'm expecting much.

I really wish Geoff Keighley would jump off a cliff. He's basically the embodiment of everything that's wrong with games media.

While that was over the top, I can understand disliking him quite a bit. e tries to act like a journalist, but he is clearly a pitch man. He sells his services.

The Man. The Myth. The Legend is here fellas!

ovjcaMq.jpg

I swear Kojima always has that same smug sense of self superiority on his face, lol.

Pre shows started guys, tune in here:

[YT]d9O7N3GkG_o[/YT]

So Mads is also in the new Kojima game, that is awesome.

There's a GOTG Tell Tale game coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"