Game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternalinferno

Sidekick
Reaction score
ok idk if there's already a thread for this, if there is I apologize, but i see so many people say there choice for goty in many other threads so I thought i'd make a thread specifically made to discuss that. Right now my pick would be Uncharted 2: Among theives, my other considerations would be Assassins creed 2, and Batman Arkham Asylum. I'm kind of on the fence about modern warfare 2, i mean I loved it but it seems the multiplayer isnt nearly as addictive as the first, and the campaign was also better in the first, but i still loved it so yea i guess i would consider it, but yea my pick would be U2, that game was just something special, so, anyone and everyone, chime in with ur opinions/choices!

I think it'll be fight between Modern Warfare 2 & Uncharted 2, with AC2 throwing in a punch every now & then. Along with Batman & L4D2 getting mentions.

I think it'll be fight between Modern Warfare 2 & Uncharted 2, with AC2 throwing in a punch every now & then. Along with Batman & L4D2 getting mentions.

I havent played l4d2, but if it's anything like the first, i mean its fun and all, but i dont believe its goty worthy

I'd say its between UC2, MW2, AC2, and Batman

Batman: Arkham Asylum was a good game, but I don't see it competing for Game of the Year. I would, though, put Assassin's Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2 up high in that choice. Never played Uncharted 2 though, so I can't speak for that game.

It sucks, though, that a sports game can't be mentioned for GOTY though. Madden 10 is an amazing game, and so is NBA 2k10.

There's a GOTY thread with a poll so I'm going to close this thread in favor of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"