Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn still a long wait for december, next trailer will probably be october right?

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about the Rogue One steelbook blu ray and placing it between my ROTS and ANH steelbooks on my shelf :word:

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about the Rogue One steelbook blu ray and placing it between my ROTS and ANH steelbooks on my shelf :word:
Not bad. I just hope the steelbox is quality and actually has a worthwhile character on it. :funny:

Will depend on whether he is blind and could age so drastically. Though if he has Rey's stick, all bets are off. :o

He wont have Rey's stick, but I heard a rumor that he will have Plagueis's loofah.

Damn still a long wait for december, next trailer will probably be october right?

And alas for me, I have a two trailer rule, so it will be an even longer wait....:csad:

And alas for me, I have a two trailer rule, so it will be an even longer wait....:csad:

Break that rule.

T3DNp7F.gif

The more I see of Jedha, the more I'm liking the planet.

Though, I am kind of worried about seeing it on screen again...

I am so pumped and excited for this movie. The negativity in the YouTube comment section for this trailer has me like this :facepalm:

18t19e.gif

Something about this scene feels very modern. It looks like something from "District 9" or "Elysium"

What do you expect an Imperial Communication Installation to look like?

The default mental image should always be 006's Cuban base from GoldenEye :o

I am so pumped and excited for this movie. The negativity in the YouTube comment section for this trailer has me like this :facepalm:

The negativity on Facebook and youtube happens for every little thing. There could be a video of an adorable puppy waking up on a bed and there will be comments claiming animal abuse.

I still remember the dumb ash complaints on TFA trailers about a girl and a black guy as the new leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"