Comics genext disscusion thread

Oh and btw I reckon Becky must be forges daughter as her name is matrilinear (ie comes from her mother) and we dont know forges real name but we do for Bishop, Black Panther, Wolvy and Cable.

Becky or Rebecca...doesnt seem too Afrocentric or ethnic at all for that matter(Not that it has to be)...but it doesnt seem to fit a Child of Storm...especially with the mother's name being Ororo

Spiff said:
Yep Scarlet witch and Phoenix.

That baby would be one powerful mutant. And purty too.
Uh... two women can't... um... nevermind. I forgot you were talking about Scarlet Witch. If she can have twins with a robot...

OutcryX said:
Becky or Rebecca...doesnt seem too Afrocentric or ethnic at all for that matter(Not that it has to be)...but it doesnt seem to fit a Child of Storm...especially with the mother's name being Ororo
2nd-generation Americans. I know quite a few children of immigrant parents who have Westernized first names, but their parents have more ethnic names. I have one friend who was born with a Chinese first name, but his parents re-named him Vincent when they moved to the US.

So my guess is that Ro, or possibly the father, took a liking to the name Rebecca.

iceman and polaris have a kid married then polaris divorces iceman after an afair polaris had with havok having one kid

Kids i want to see...

Angel & Psylocke
Havok & Polaris
Cannonball & Lila Cheney
Chamber & Husk
Nightcrawler &....whoever

Rebecca? Perhaps a jewish father... I just DO NOT want to see a Forge/Ororo child... I hate that s.o.b. ...

I do wish we see a Jean / Scott normal child for once... you know, someone that's NOT from the future... and X-Men 3, great point for changing the universe... this would basically be What if Chris Claremont NEVER left the X-Men?

i dont want to look like an idiot but im confused about how to pronounce the title of this book. is it like genetics?

It's like saying Gen Next, but combine the "n"s together into one.

i do think the ideas great but the name should have been next not genext

You mean the name should have been neXt.

How come poker has the powers of magneto and not one of her parents.

Nevermind, it looks to be a joke anyway.

i'll read it.....

in the back of the bookstore.

ghost113 said:
How come poker has the powers of magneto and not one of her parents.

cuz they were saying its the kid of gambit and rogue but magneto is really the daddy. and its was fake...at least i think the whole thing was fake and not just the queen storm bs.

Part of it is real. Comics Contiuum & other people also covered it i believe. The "Queen Storm" thing appeared a few days later. They probably added the Magneto bit too.

Blackpanther22 said:
Part of it is real. Comics Contiuum & other people also covered it i believe. The "Queen Storm" thing appeared a few days later. They probably added the Magneto bit too.

No, the stuff that was in that article appeared no where else but that fake site. It's not true as far as we know.

OutcryX said:
cuz they were saying its the kid of gambit and rogue but magneto is really the daddy. and its was fake...at least i think the whole thing was fake and not just the queen storm bs.

eew that is gross Magneto supposed to be extremely old in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"