Comics genext disscusion thread

You do realize it's just the two of you back and forth.

It's supposed to be spelled Munroe right? not Monroe...From what I know. I dont have a clue of who is her father. It could be either of the three Forge, Wolverine or Black Panther. Oh! there would be a major DIVORCE. Why? She's using her mothers last name...Spoiler! (I wish I'm right):) I have a better name for her...Becca. It's more memorable that way. Becky for me is a common name, though her real name could be Rebecca...:up:

I haven't really been following the news for this title...whats its official status? When is it supposed to come out?

Eh... It's going to happen. Wizard ran this bighuge article one it.

You know, Claremont had a character called Kid Colossus in X-Men: The End. He's either ripping himself off or accidentally recycling stories.

He's not ripping himself of, Kid COlossus exists in 616 as well, his name is PEter, he is the son of Nereel and Colossus, he was born in the Savage Land, and he was conceived on what was Piotr's first time. He'd be about 7 or 8 now

Goddessreicho said:
By the way, does any one know what the Bec-sters powers are, mebbe just mebbe that may give us an insight???

ruler of the universe of course ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
lol but seriously why do people think storm & forge should have a child :down . ewww-thats 100%, "grade a" sus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"