Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal | Adult Swim

Finally! Hoping we get a trailer sometime soon.

If that's true, you think they would have released a trailer by now.

Still find it really odd there's been no marketing whatsoever. We're roughly a month away.

I looked up when Adult Swim released the trailer for the second half of S1, and it was released about three weeks before the premiere in October 2020.

So, maybe the beginning of July. Sucks as this show definitely deserves more attention.

Definitely going to watch S1 in the meantime!

I'm definitely counting on this and Camp Cretaceous to satisfy my dino fix after the disappointment of Dominion, but man they are doing a seriously crappy job marketing this season.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised considering I haven't heard many people talk about this show especially in the real world which sucks because its a great show that deserves a bigger audience.

Hopefully, we get a trailer really soon.

I’m starting to get the feeling we won’t get S2 until August if SDCC is doing a panel in July! :csad:

Unless we get the first few episodes at the end of July, and the panel is just for the entire season.

Still find it really odd there's been no marketing whatsoever. We're roughly a month away.

I'm definitely counting on this and Camp Cretaceous to satisfy my dino fix after the disappointment of Dominion, but man they are doing a seriously crappy job marketing this season.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised considering I haven't heard many people talk about this show especially in the real world which sucks because its a great show that deserves a bigger audience.

Hopefully, we get a trailer really soon.

S2 trailer has arrived, and the show is coming July 21st!

Last edited:
Looks awesome and I'm sure it will be worth the wait. The only thing that would make me feel any better is if it gets renewed for more seasons because I don't want this show to end anytime soon.

I’m actually worried that this will get cancelled as Adult Swim has done a really ####### job at promoting the series!

I’m sure S2 will be truly epic, though!

And Adult Swim took down the trailer once again!

They do a poor job at marketing this! :argh::csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"