Ghost Rider Casting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr0oT

I AM GROOT
Reaction score
Ghost Rider is an inevitability in the MCU future so I'd thought I'd scour the general casting threads and Ghost Rider threads and pick all the suggestions for the Spirit of Vengeance I could find.

I've taken all suggestions given for Blaze and Ketch, so you are not only voting for your perfect casting but also for the version of the character which you want most.

I've chosen to take anonymity out of the equation in hopes that those who chose "Other" will clarify who they want so that in the future a better poll can be made.

:ghost:

Reedus would be an unconventional pick. he does have the Walking Dead fans behind him. that said, i'm not a fan of the actor or Walking Dead (strangely).

No doubt that there are a few unconventional picks in this, but hey I looked all over the internet and SHH before creating this and took everything I saw.
In my concentration to get this poll made I forgot to select the choice picks visible, can a moderator change this or will I have to ask to have this thread closed and start over again?

Aaron Paul needs to join the MCU I don't care what as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"