• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Ghost Rider gets a new creative team!

Because that would MAKE SENSE.

If they bring Dan back, they better bring Howard Mackie back too because he's the only writer who has done him justice.

God we fans are so needy. Shame on us. :oldrazz:

Can you blame us? Marvel screwed up big time with Ketch back in the 90s. Way I see it we have a right to be needy.

Bringing Howard Mackie back would have me doing cartwheels and creaming at the same time :woot::woot::woot:

Oh, and as for Mark and Jarv leaving the book...

WHAT THE *****?!?!?!?!

Guys if you click on the link : http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=136032

There is a whole bunch of other pictures and an interview with Roland Boschi, please don't think those are the only two pictures availabe.

I must say, I’m duly impressed with Roland Boshi’s art! Dig the new bike’s design: a demonic monster-machine - far bigger and more powerful than any of its previous incarnations - well accompanied by the Rider’s upgraded gear. The inclusion of spiked shoulder pads on his jacket, plus a brand new dual-hooked chain, adds a nice new touch to what was previously a carbon copy of Noble Kale’s version.

Johnny Blaze himself looks rather intimidating :wow:. Boshi seems to have successfully recaptured the ideal Blaze look w/ this refurbished take on the character – the hardened badass image that most people remember him for. In fact, one could almost trace the history behind this man’s tormented life just by looking at his deep piercing eyes…. and scarred, unshaven features. No more fresh-looking “Dan Ketch look-alike”; replaced by his edgier, haggard self – nicely complimented with a brand-new ‘mullet’ hairdo. Excellent! Now THIS is my kind of JB look! Hopefully with this new visage also comes a new attitude, if y’gets what I mean...:word:

Also, I have to agree with the others here about Daniel Way’s horrendously slow pacing. In fact, has anyone else noticed the whole “flashback trend” earlier? While I understand the need to do so for the 2-part “Hell to Pay” story (as it did help tie some loose ends from RTD), I just felt it completely unnecessary to write the same style for “Sleepy Hollow”. It only ruined the story’s potential, IMHO. :csad:

And really, Way’s tendency to use flashbacks isn’t just limited to Ghost Rider. I could still remember this one “Wolverine” issue I bought months back w/ him as writer – and in true Daniel Way fashion, the same trend happened: You have one bunch of panels showing Wolvie squaring off against Omega Red; and another set about him escaping from lab (supposedly occurred years ago). Sheesh...

*Sigh* oh well.....at least issue #19 should be the VERY END of this annoying “Lucifer Arc” for good. When this is all over, hopefully Jason Aaron can start producing better, fast-paced stories to make up for all these months Way had us endure.

Sup Cain? Haven't seen you in a while bud!

Hm...the JB Boshi is drawing looks like the same JB from Vol. 2. NICE!!!!:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"