Sequels Giant Man

bigscore

Civilian
Reaction score
If GM makes it into an Avengers film how tall should he be on screen? As tall as "The Destroyer" or taller? What would be a resonable show of strength be for him to demonstate?

He didn't make it :(

If he had made it 20' would do for a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he had made it to The Avengers,I'd say 13 stories tall.

I'd like to see Antman first though. (matter of continuity)

I'd say he'd need to be at least twice as big as the Hulk in order to remain dynamic sharing a franchise.

First we must get the ant-man movie.

He definitely needs his own movie first. You can shoehorn his origin story into an Avengers Movie.

3-6 stories should do it. I want him able to pick people up with one hand.

Anyone interested in Yellowjacket?

NO. I hope Yellowjacket never makes it to the big screen at all.

But I honestly hope that the Ant-Man movie will feature Pym at both extremes, as Ant-Man *and* Giant-Man. Ideally, I'd scrap the whole Ant-Man persona altogether and just make him Giant-Man, like in Ultimates, simply because there's an easy, obvious dynamic of opposites when you make Hank the big guy and Janet the tiny girl. If Hank can shrink, too, it really cheapens Janet's abilities and usefulness (if you consider shrinkage to be all that useful).

I wanna see something like this on the big screen.

ANTMAN03.jpg

And this:

AVENFIN001030s100a.jpg

Last edited:
One of those is the Irredeemable Ant-Man, I don't think it applies.

You know sir, you are just ants at a picnic.

I f**king know that that's O'Grady. But it's the same thing. Tiny ant sized dude, knocking full sized dudes the f**k out. So of course it applies.

I just couldn't find a pic where Hank was doing the punching. :o

You know sir, you are just ants at a picnic.
"I'm sorry, I'm what? Did you just say I'm 'ants at a picnic'?" :up:

Irredeemable Ant-Man is a completely different person using a different suit. Given that this thread is about Pym, I don't feel it applies. That being said, O'Grady is far more interesting than Pym any day of the week.

Then you've clearly never read anything with Pym. Guys got far more depth than some *****e bag, wash out, peeping tom, SHIELD agent.

Secondly, wtf are you talking about? Little guy, punching people with the strength of a full sized man. Pym did it, Lang did it, hell even Jan did it. It's got nothing to do with the character, it's simply a picture demonstrating the power.

I never claimed Pym was uninteresting, just that I find O'Grady to be more-so.

But I honestly hope that the Ant-Man movie will feature Pym at both extremes, as Ant-Man *and* Giant-Man. Ideally, I'd scrap the whole Ant-Man persona altogether and just make him Giant-Man, like in Ultimates, simply because there's an easy, obvious dynamic of opposites when you make Hank the big guy and Janet the tiny girl. If Hank can shrink, too, it really cheapens Janet's abilities and usefulness (if you consider shrinkage to be all that useful).

This may be a very old post, but I certainly agree with it. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"