Gilliam doing PKD Bio?

Punch

Civilian
Reaction score
Terry Gilliam is rumored to be taking the helm of THE OWL IN DAYLIGHT, an unconventional biopic about Phillip K. Dick that uses elements of his fiction mixed in with stuff that happened to him. Dick loved to blend fact and fantasy in his work, and when you read RADIO FREE ALBEMUTH, for example, he made himself a sort of metacharacter inside his own creative universe. Paul Giamatti is said to be starring in this film with a screenplay by Gilliam and Tony Grisoni, his collaborator on all sorts of stuff at this point. These guys are fairly joined at the hip, and why not? I like that Gilliam has someone who can keep up with him creatively, someone who’s in the mix, bringing stuff to the table.

This couldn't be better news for me. Gilliam is one of my favorite directors and PKD is one of my favorite writers. Paul Giamatti is a pretty good choice for the role, let's just hope Gilliam doesn't **** this one up(see Lost In La Mancha)

OH MY ****ING GOD I JUST GEEKASM!! **** **** **** ****!!! Z0MG THIS IS AWESOME OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!! YES YES YES!!!

-Most excited post in my hype history...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"