So I've discovered I'm not liked anymore

Do you belong to any clubs in your school, if not do so?
Since you say you're a nerd, I'm sure there are plenty to fit your needs.

The important thing is DON'T let their loss and misjudgment be your handicap. Don't let it get you down. It hurts, I know, but be brave enough to meet new people and explore new ideas and experiences.

Believe me you're going to turn out all right.

i think you should be lil a more positive and out going. be open to new things but not naive to them as well. don't just try to fit in with people once you get to talking to them. try to understand them. ^ it is a part of growing up, and you have to learn that everyone is different, so if you wanna make impressions you have to adapt to different "catering" styles. i am a senior this year and last year people looked at my friends as being the "stuck up" crowd. not us at all. i talk to everyone, you name it. i don't hate on anyone and i am very open to meeting new people, as well hangin out with new people. so hopefully the crowds at your school aren't as bad as they may seem. some are, but there are usually a good few who are open.

most high schools are like that, and if they pick on you, just ignore them and they won't bother you anymore. Try to act mature and im sure you'll make new friends sooner or later
Things don't quite work out like that. We (us in our school from elementary all the way to high school) had a kid who was just a complete outcast from Day 1. He didn't really respond much to all the ridicule, but people kept on doing it. It was the "in" thing to just keep insulting him everywhere he went, and it was a fad that never went away. Keep in mind, this was like 8+ years, I don't know where the kid is now, since everyone has graduated.

If you're being bullied, you can't just keep quiet and expect it to die down. I mean, back in elementary, I was a pretty easy target, but by junior high I knew how to respond, and by high school, I was the one doing the bullying! See it all worked out great in the end. :o

I'm sure we've all heard the adage - "That guy in high school you picked on could one day be your boss." Safe to say we can all learn an important lesson from that...I used to pick on people just to get some laughs from my friends. To "fit in"...

The important thing is DON'T let their loss and misjudgment be your handicap. Don't let it get you down. It hurts, I know, but be brave enough to meet new people and explore new ideas and experiences.

Believe me you're going to turn out all right.

That's not true. Plenty of kids go down the ****ter because of stuff like this. You can preach rhetoric like that all you want, the truth is some people can make that change and others can't and that's just the way it is. I don't know this guy, so I can't say how it will turn out, but to quote Carlin "Like in everything, in life there are some winners and a whole lot of losers."

That's not true. Plenty of kids go down the ****ter because of stuff like this. You can preach rhetoric like that all you want, the truth is some people can make that change and others can't and that's just the way it is. I don't know this guy, so I can't say how it will turn out, but to quote Carlin "Like in everything, in life there are some winners and a whole lot of losers."

This sour patch? Loser!

With that type of mentality of course he'll lose. The point is to NOT give in to society or peer demands. You can claim it's rhetoric all you want, and ***** and cry how life sucks. Or you can have the balls to stand up and be yourself NO matter what anyone says or thinks about you.

Life is too ****ing short to worry about stupid people like this!

So is this a bad time to mention that said victim in my previous post was just like how you described? :O

Things don't quite work out like that. We (us in our school from elementary all the way to high school) had a kid who was just a complete outcast from Day 1. He didn't really respond much to all the ridicule, but people kept on doing it. It was the "in" thing to just keep insulting him everywhere he went, and it was a fad that never went away. Keep in mind, this was like 8+ years, I don't know where the kid is now, since everyone has graduated.

If you're being bullied, you can't just keep quiet and expect it to die down. I mean, back in elementary, I was a pretty easy target, but by junior high I knew how to respond, and by high school, I was the one doing the bullying! See it all worked out great in the end. :o
back in junior high kids use to say " omid sucks " in the locker room ,i started laughing myself , they never did it again and in high school, most of those guys became my good friends. Point is not to take things personally no matter what

So you're a senior in high school and all your friends have "left" you? Cmon, man. You know exactly why no one's talking to you. Just fess up and maybe someone can actually respond with an honest answer to your problem.

I'm near your age range, and though I've never had friends ditch me like you described I have a friend who had this happen to her a lot, try being more outgoing and friendly and you'll make new friends. I know this sounds weird but I know this kid who is an outcast in our grade, no one likes him, if you really are having trouble finding friends try talking to the kids in other grades, they don't know you as well as your grade does.

Just wait till post-secondary. You won't talk to anybody from High School once you graduate anyway.

Be a lone wolf because lone wolves are f**king badass.

But don't get all reclusive and creepy, just act like you like being alone.

When you're self-confident enough to be self-sufficient without friends, friends will follow naturally. "Trying" to make friends never works. So work on yourself- everything will improve after that.

^^ PLEASE listen to Logan!

Don't let what Jerry or any other self-proclaimed loser get you down!

When you're self-confident enough to be self-sufficient without friends, friends will follow naturally. "Trying" to make friends never works. So work on yourself- everything will improve after that.
Yours was like an extension of mine, we're likesuperheroes lol!

I'm sure this has happened in some way, shape, or form to everyone before. You'll be fine, you'll make new friends. I'm a pretty negative person myself and I have a good amount of friends. Just be yourself.

i scoff at your misfortune SCOFF
naa only jokin just hang around with a different group of people and when your freinds watn you back give them the cold shoulder

:pal: Loser.

Everyone knows money and being a ***** is what makes friends appear.

LMAO ^^
truest thing ive ever heard bcmone a gigilo get alot of money and then you will have alot of freinds

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"