Got Michael Keaton's autograph !

Bruce_Wayne29

Sidekick
Reaction score
Through a lot of annoying and persistence I finally got his autograph. I can't tell you how becauce I annoyed the person who helped me as it is (but it did get the job done).
Finally realized the dream of having the autograph of my favourite Batman. I already have Val's and should be getting Adam West and Bale's as well soon so one day I may get a pretty cool Batman autograph collection. But needless to say this was the most important one as Michael is a hero to me and my favourite actor.
22052009045.jpg

Nice one. Congratulations!

Keaton rocked as Batman.

It was the summer before my Sophmore year in High School when that movie was released. In fact... the opening night was June 23rd... I remember so specifically because it was my birthday. (as a side note the new Batman game Arkham Asylum releases this year on June 23rd fr X-Box 360!!).

Anyway... I remember so clearly thinking what a strange choice he was for Batman. I was thinking Mr Mom is Batman? That goofy guy from Gung Ho? I know for many younger generations it's a given that Michael Keaton was Batman, but back then it seemed so bizarre.

But after that movie hit the screens... wow. He was a great Batman! I don't know if he's my favorite... that's a tough call... I am so fond of Bale. But what an amazing peformance.

Congrats.

did you know he was a stand-up comedian at one time?

Well done 'Bruce'!

He sent you all four of those pics? That's pretty impressive.

I know you can't divulge the details of how you managed to get Keaton's autograph but do you it's manageable for any of us to do so?

Well done 'Bruce'!

He sent you all four of those pics? That's pretty impressive.

I know you can't divulge the details of how you managed to get Keaton's autograph but do you it's manageable for any of us to do so?

I sent him 3 of those, he sent me the big black and white one.

Last edited:
Through a lot of annoying and persistence I finally got his autograph. I can't tell you how becauce I annoyed the person who helped me as it is (but it did get the job done).
Finally realized the dream of having the autograph of my favourite Batman. I already have Val's and should be getting Adam West and Bale's as well soon so one day I may get a pretty cool Batman autograph collection. But needless to say this was the most important one as Michael is a hero to me and my favourite actor.
22052009045.jpg

:eek: :up::rolleyes:

Congrats man, I LOVE the bottom right pic of Batman with Gotham an the moon in the background

Awesome! Goddamn, would I love an autograph from Keaton.

That's awesome! With all apologies to Bale, Keaton is still my favorite Batman! :word:

Good stuff, I already have Val and Bale, Keaton is the only one I have left. Also have Oldman, Kidman, O'donnell, Carrey, and Tommy Lee Jones.

Only have DeVito, Pfieffer, Basinger, Eckhart, and Keaton left.

That is too damn cool congrats Bruce you got 2 Bat pics signed by The Keaton most of us can't even get one :hehe:

I was under the belief he wasn't even allowed to sign Batman memorabilia anymore. Or is it just Batman memorabilia that doesn't feature his likeness?

I think that is just a crazy rumor someone made up to turn the fans against him and elevate Bale at Keaton's expense. I don't think he has any problem with his Bat-past as can be seen in his numerous talk show appearences through the years or even just recently spotting a Bat-fan (you can check the article in this forum under the name "Michael Keaton Still Bats For Batman Fans") on location and signing his homemade Batman costume.
In one interview he says he's forever grateful to Batman for everything it has given him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"