Your Treasured Batman Item

Not sure what my most treasured Batman item is but I just got this in the mail yesterday and I love it!

bvjiu0.jpg

There's some good stuff in here. I only have run of the mill statues, figs and books. I'm slacking. :funny:

I mostly have alot of figures out of the boxes not many collector figs either, but I got quite a bit.

3 graphic novels that I loved:

-The Killing Joke (new hardcover edition)
-Hush volume 1 and 2

Soon to be treasured items:
-Batman Begins on Blu-ray
-Batman: Gotham Knight on Blu-ray

I need to get more stuff :woot:

3 graphic novels that I loved:

-The Killing Joke (new hardcover edition)
-Hush volume 1 and 2

Soon to be treasured items:
-Batman Begins on Blu-ray
-Batman: Gotham Knight on Blu-ray

I need to get more stuff :woot:

in case you were unaware there is a special edition gift box set for batman begins.

also the adam west batman movie is coming to blu ray on july 8th or so.

Corner Store is awesome. I pick up a lot of my merch there. :up:

Corner Store is awesome. I pick up a lot of my merch there. :up:

I've had to put a hold on my spending lately but as soon as I can afford some more stuff...I'm heading there. I have preordered TDK Joker statue as well as the TDK Batman statue where he's on the Bat signal.

They have another statue or two that I would like to grab in the future.

Is that the real deal? If so it pretty much owns everything else.

The real cowl? No. It's a commemorative one you can buy at alot of Halloween shops for around forty to fifty bucks.

If I had the real thing, I wouldn't show it on here. I'd get buglarlized in an instant. :csad:

I think my most prized possessions are my special edition of The Killing Joke and a mug from '89 that my friend's little brother gave me this afternoon. It shows Batman tying up the Joker, it's really cool.
Not to mention my Joker card from the virals. :cwink:

Probably my crappy quality, recorded off of HBO, VHS tape of Batman. It's the first movie I have any clear memory of, and to this day I make my parents promise they won't throw it out during spring cleaning.

My DVD Box sets of the Animated Series are my favorite pieces as that series is what got me really interested in Batman in the first place. I think after that some of the figures that were particularly hard to get would be right up there.

I guess mine would be the unused theatrical mock-up poster for Batman 89. You can see it in the special edition version on DVD.

Took these with my phonecamera, since my camera is not working. >__>

kuva002hq8.jpg

Theres a button in the back of the TAS Batman, and it lights up his eyes and the batlogo. I think these are both kinda kickass.

kuva004qs3.jpg

Choosed this one, cause it actually has my name on it on the first page!
There was some competition where you could win Batman Forever VHS. The question was something like "What is Catwomans real name?", and so I won and stuff. I still have the VHS too.

kuva006vo2.jpg

Can't remember where I got this one, I think my mom bought it from somewhere.

kuva013aw3.jpg

This one is Batman Forever's version of the Batcave, I got it for christmas.

I was also going to take pictures of some Joker car (From early 90's I guess) and the Batmobile from Batman Forever, but then decided not to.

a hubcap from the 89 batmobile and a hat worn by nicholson in the movie

My Joker collection is also mine....I'll take some pics and get back to you guys with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"