Your Treasured Batman Item

Ok, there's quite a bit here...We'll start with non-Joker merch...

This is the last two issues of Hush, signed by Jeph Loeb, and the first issue of Broken City signed by Azzraelo (which I got before I realized how much I hated that arc...if anyone wants to buy it, PM me, I'm reasonable...lol)...

05-26-08_2115.jpg

05-26-08_2116.jpg

Then let's start with the Joker stuff, with my action figure shelf...

05-26-08_2053.jpg

05-26-08_2054.jpg

05-26-08_2055.jpg

05-26-08_2056.jpg

05-26-08_2057.jpg

Then my comics which feature him prominetly, either on the cover or in the issue...

05-26-08_2102.jpg

05-26-08_2103.jpg

05-26-08_2104.jpg

05-26-08_2105.jpg

I ran out of space, so I had to do another photoset up for these...

05-26-08_2110.jpg

05-26-08_2111.jpg

And then, I have this sketch from a local guy who does an independent comic...

05-26-08_2106.jpg

I have a few more, non-Batman things from him too...

05-26-08_2117.jpg

Oh, not pictured in the action figures pictures are the Joker and Harley Quinn figures from the Hush series, which are in a special display case, with all the other figures from that series.

I don't have any pictures, and I haven't seen them in years, but I was pretty proud of my Batman Returns Furstmobile bedsheets....

Wow Gabe.......just WOW! An amazing collection.

I want to get that Dark Knight Returns Joker with the little robot Bobby.

Wow Gabe.......just WOW! An amazing collection.

I want to get that Dark Knight Returns Joker with the little robot Bobby.

I want to get the one you have with the black suit from Kingdom Come, but my comic shop doesnt have it anymore :(

I also need to get another shelf for the figures, as I only have room for one more (set aside for the purple suited basic Dark Knight Joker figure)...so when the Killing Joke one comes out I'm gonna have no damn room for it...

I also need to track down new Nicholson and TAS Joker figures, as those are the two I've had since I was a kid, and they're pretty damn beat up.

I need to get the trade. It's next on my buy list, as far as TPBs go.

picture of me and my brother infront of the Batmobile 89

Original vinyl record from Adam West Batman series

just got my "movie masters" dark knight joker figure. it is pretty bad ass i must say. i'm trying really hard to leave him in his packaging instead of putting him on my shelf.

Well, don't have anything signed or really expensive, but I do have the 89 Batmobile, Batwing and Batcopter toys with a stack of figures from the film. I vaguely remember the Batwing being really popular at the time so was lucky to get it (only 9 back then so had to beg the parents!). Also really like my 80cm (almost 3 foot) tall Begins Batman. Looks cool as hell and I have two of them, one still boxed and the other on display next to my 80cm Superman Returns Supes. For the record, Batman kicks his a$$.

I have the '89 Batwing and Batmobile somewhere too :o

Batman Begins Teaser Poster, Why So Serious TDK Posters (Bloody Bat Symbol and Heath versions), MM Joker figure

It's not my treasured item but I didn't know where to post this, If you're a Batman fan you gotta go out and get the "Batmobile Owners Manual" it is a full description of the most current comic book Batmobile & comes with a set of Blueprints & all kinds of other cool stuff. Top Notch.

Sorry I don't have a pic but my most cherished Batman item has to be a 1966 Plastic Melmac Plate with Batman comic graphics on it. My grandmother gave it to me when I was a little kid & for that reason it has a lot of sentimental value.

I posted this a few pages back,

The 1990 prototype Batcave Command Center/Wayne Manor, the original concept sketches, and the prototype box art. Unfortunately it isn't the one featured in the Kenner Action Figure Guide (has a more defined sculpt for the interior wall and it's missing the date stamp) but it's still one of the several unreleased/destroyed versions. It's a pity that they held it over for the 1991 Returns line considering this one would have had superior coloring and different console screens for the original 1989 film.

toyguide11ox7.png

I have to say the Dark Knight Collection overall is my most treasured line.

hmm. few things.
-TDK Batman International Teaser Poster, Doublesided 27x40, its STUNNING. my gf paid over $100 for it bc she loooves me :D
-Batarangs: they're shaped like the Nolan bat symbol, I haven't seen anymore like them.
-Limited Edition Fossil watches: i have 4 different ones
-Comic books: Batman Year One framed on my wall, orig copies of TDKR and TKJ, Batman 608-677

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"