Your Treasured Batman Item

I've got a picture of me when I was about 7 in front of the '89 batmobile. I've also got a really cool Ron Lee statue of Batman from TNBA, in the pic below...

74_1.JPG

And that's a kickass statue CBB. Ever figure out how to get it?

My favorite piece would have to be my screen used Riddler's apartment phone from Batman Forever.
I hope to get Jim Carrey to sign it for me someday.
121699067.jpg

121699009.jpg

-Brin

I have tons of Bat stuff. Right now - I'm all about the Medicom RAH figure (if you guys haven't noticed from my other posts), but with me - I always come back to the comics.

-The Dark Knight Returns 2, 3, 4 (All First Prints) 1 (Second Print but signed by FM)
-Batman & Me book signed by BK
-The Cult 1,2,3,4
-Son of the Demon HC 1st Print
-The Joker Comic #1

My all-time favorite is a 1st Print "Killing Joke" signed by Bolland.

If I still had this - it would definitely be towards the top of my list:

There's a scene in the 89 movie where the Joker is cutting up Vicki Vale's photos. In the movie you see the photos laid out all over the floor and table.

A friend of mine at the time worked on the set and gave me a large envelope full of the photos - taken right off the table after that scene wrapped.

I had them all in a photo album at my mom's house.

Unfortunately - they were lost during a move. I never saw the album again, but I hold out hope that one of my sisters may find it in there attic one day.

I'm torn between my original artist's page of a Legends of the Dark Knight comic issue 93 page 8 and my DC direct full size silver batarang. The bloody thing was welded to the base when I got it and spent many hours with a hacksaw freeing it.

Kilcornan said:
I'm torn between my original artist's page of a Legends of the Dark Knight comic issue 93 page 8 and my DC direct full size silver batarang. The bloody thing was welded to the base when I got it and spent many hours with a hacksaw freeing it.

I could not decide out of my few 'treasured' items so I just listed them all. :O

wow, I don't have anything compared to you guys.

my batman 1989 original 27"x40" movie poster, cast signed by Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Michael Gough, Kim Basinger, Robert Wuhl , Pat Hingle, Jack Palance, Jerry Hall, Tracy Walter, Garrick Hagon , Billy Dee Williams, William Hootkins, batman's creator Bob Kane, music composer Danny Elfman and the director Tim Burton.

Almost all my stuff is treasured but I think my batman tattoos are the most, cause they'll never break or go away, maybe fade but thats what touch-ups are for. It just shows my true love for Batman 100% of the time no matter what its there forever and it makes me so happy.

Everything but if I had to pick one to keep.....My Batman(1989) movie comic I got only for $2.50....How much is it really worth please say alot lol

Everything but if I had to pick one to keep.....My Batman(1989) movie comic I got only for $2.50....How much is it really worth please say alot lol

That comic is awesome, I would treasure if I were you too!

My Batman watch, Batman and Joker drawings/paintings by various artist, and my adorable Joker yo-yo that I reeeeeally wanna take out of the package!

The 1990 prototype Batcave Command Center/Wayne Manor, the original concept sketches, and the prototype box art. Unfortunately it isn't the one featured in the Kenner Action Figure Guide (has a more defined sculpt for the interior wall and it's missing the date stamp) but it's still one of the several unreleased/destroyed versions. It's a pity that they held it over for the 1991 Returns line considering this one would have had superior coloring and different console screens for the original 1989 film.

toyguide11ox7.png

my favs:

2137172544_8f344b8087_o.jpg

ring my fiancee got custom made for me

2221591811_0319eb62dd_o.jpg

magazine signed by adam west

2221592077_169d000a15.jpg

pic of me and adam west

and my half sleeve, doesn't really count as its neither official nor memorabilia, but i love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"