Your Treasured Batman Item

General_Grievous

Sidekick
Reaction score
What would it be? Out of all the items you own bearing the good name of Batman, which is your personal favourite?

Whether it be a great graphic novel that you can't get enough of, or a signed item even, or even the autograph of the legend himself Bob Kane - please, share it with us here.

I have a sizeable collection of Batman graphic novels and one-shot comics, and the likes, and I am adding to the collection constantly.

Two items of mine that I adore, that spring to mind, are a Batman Beyond comic book issue signed by Hilary J. Bader and the first issue of Hush signed by Jim Lee.

Jim Lee is an inspirational artist, and to have his hand-signed name over his glorious artwork pleases me no end.

So, as I say, tell us about your favourite items.

For me, I gotta go with my copies of Batman #404-407, which are the issues containing the Year One story. I love this story, and I have this fancy leather-bound copy of The Complete Frank Miller Batman with the story in it, but to have the actual comics rocks. Plus, the comics were a gift from my dad, who bought them when they first came out, so that adds a little personal attachment to them.

I have tons of stuff but I really like knowing that I have all the movie trading cards of all the 5 Batman movies.

Mine has to be my Batman Returns 12 foot cinema poster which goes along my wall!

i have the movie "the bat" on vhs signed by bob kahne. Its my most treasured.

The rest of my collection: the anthology, the orginals on vhs, ROTJ, the first batman beyond vhs, 2 TAS vhs, a batman forever poster signed by joel schumacher, a few batmobile models i built, a batman begins poster, batman begins special edition dvd, batman and robin: deassified, and my working project batman forever:2006.

batman 89 puzzle
batman, batman forever and batman and robin novelisation,
batman begins poster,
batman beyond vcd,

tats it.

My favorite is my growing lifesize batman forever panther suit, Wich will be displayed on a mannequin when completly done, head to toe.

Tracer Bullett said:
For me, I gotta go with my copies of Batman #404-407, which are the issues containing the Year One story. I love this story, and I have this fancy leather-bound copy of The Complete Frank Miller Batman with the story in it, but to have the actual comics rocks. Plus, the comics were a gift from my dad, who bought them when they first came out, so that adds a little personal attachment to them.

Yeah I have the leather bound frank miller batman also................and it was great. Isn't it funny how much from Year One they actully put in Batman Begins ?

I have the entire collection of the Legends of the Dark Knight action figures mint on cards, The entire run of Legends of Batman figures, MOC, and the entire Hush series action figures I'm very proud of all those. But my favorite thing would have to be Detective Comics #615. That's the first comic I ever bought and it changed my life forever.

I've got alot off Bat-stuff, but my favorite is probably the Batman vinyl statue by Kotobukiya. That piece just captures the essence of the Dark Knight for me. I always find myself looking at it.

I'm also attached to my copy of DKR. It's what really got me into The Bat way back in the day.

Mister J said:
I've got alot off Bat-stuff, but my favorite is probably the Batman vinyl statue by Kotobukiya.

Is it this one, Mister J? I must agree, if it is that one, then it looks truly amazing.

But most of the stuff produced by Kotobukiya is awesome.

23717138.jpg

Batman Begins SE DVD and BB graphic novel.

oh yeah, i remember two face's mom sold all his stuff :-/

Hey I have forgotten that! it hurts you mention that stuff I had.:(

General_Grievous said:
Is it this one, Mister J? I must agree, if it is that one, then it looks truly amazing.

But most of the stuff produced by Kotobukiya is awesome.

23717138.jpg
Actually this one...

The one you cited is on the list though

I own Burt Ward.

Ronny Shade said:
I gotta say my Batman Beyond shirt.

people are always asking me about mine. love that shirt.

I have the Batman Begins shirt but it went too small to wear and something happened in the washing machine...

Batman '89 poster signed by Bob Kane. Alot of blood, sweat, and tears went into that.

Mr. Socko said:
Batman '89 poster signed by Bob Kane. Alot of blood, sweat, and tears went into that.
Sweet. That's truly badass.

Thanks, and thats one fine avay you got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"