Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 6: "Hog Day Afternoon"

That was a messy way to die...kaboom!

This really DOES feel like a Saw film, even down to having the victim used as a trap for the investigating cops- and the victim is wearing a pig mask.

Lee snorting at Ed's lack of plan actually got a chuckle out of me. :funny:

Also holy s*** Pyg.

Oh wow, Pyg cutting Harvey's throat. Didn't expect that.

Harvey, no. :csad:

Also, freaking loving this Pyg. Creepy as f***.

Good episode and very creepy Pyg. I'll give Harvey this, he's still a bit slimy, but there's definitely room for redemption and he's still a far cry from Season 1 Harvey when he was in Fish's pocket. But Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue made that scene great.

Agreed. That scene in the hospital was terrific. :up:

Next episode looks intense as hell, and looks like the friction between them is just gonna grow from here on out.

Butch as Solomon Grundy doesn't look bad.

Best episode this season! Pyg was really creepy, and the Grundy/Nygma/Lee storyline was entertaining!

victor-oswald.jpg

http://www.douxreviews.com/2017/10/gotham-hog-day-afternoon.html

That Harvey and Pyg scene was very surprising. I just assumed Pyg was salty about his old days with Fish and stuff.

I'll give Harvey this, he's still a bit slimy, but there's definitely room for redemption and he's still a far cry from Season 1 Harvey when he was in Fish's pocket.

I never thought Harvey was "slimy" and I still do not. Even when he was in Fish's pocket. This is Gotham, everybody has a secret, besides Harvey does his job and puts away the people he can, he is not the perfect cop, but he knows that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"