Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 2 - "The Fear Reaper"

90sjzl.jpg

I really like that jacket Barbara is wearing.

I guess all of the guns ate up her budget. Cannot afford a blouse/undershirt beneath that suit? ;)

Also:
98% chance that Ra's is Barbara's mysterious benefactor. And he might have even resurrected her via the Lazarus Pits (which would explain her seeming extreme change in personality here).

Also:
98% chance that Ra's is Barbara's mysterious benefactor. And he might have even resurrected her via the Lazarus Pits (which would explain her seeming extreme change in personality here).

Definitely.
I'm liking this more grounded Barbara and I'm happy to see they stopped trying to make Harley 2.0.

I really loved that episode! And Bruce new mask almost looked good in the last shot. :woot:

I guess all of the guns ate up her budget. Cannot afford a blouse/undershirt beneath that suit? ;)

Also:
He is.
8.jpg

Another entertaining episode.

I'm ready for more scenes of Lucius just hooking up Bruce and Alfred with some more rock climbing gear.

Really enjoyed seeing Scarecrow this episode. I like what they did with him.

Also very happy to see Barbara back.

And more progress on Mazouz Bat! I love Lucius coming by and dropping that thing off. Hope we see more scenes like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"