The Dark Knight GPDMCU: Operation Slipknot (READ FIRST POST)

arturo

Me
Reaction score
Lol... just recived this 5 min ago. http://www.gpdmcu.com/operationslipknot/
---------------
Thread Highlights:

• The phone number to the hotel is 866-306-5589.
  • In order to get the reference number for the package, use the total number of letters in the officer's name, followed by shifting each letter in his last name forward to the next one in the alphabet.

Example:
Ernest Ahmad
11BINBE

Frank Caines
11DBJOFT

Aaron Zeller
11AFMMFS
----------------------------------------------------------
General Note of Interest Pertaining to the Thread
The following was posted far deeper into the thread. I have also placed it here for the time being, along with a note to draw attention to it in the title, in the hope that it dissuades the relentless continuance of spam.

I've grown tired of being called in here, be it by a PM or a formal report through the system, because people have an extreme unwillingness and/or inability to simply stay on-topic for an extended period of time. This is the third, and last, time that I do so in an effort to steer things to some semblance of related exchanges. People who see this thread title and click on it shouldn't be confronted with the task of wading through pages of nonsense about who's watched what movie last, who's sick of waiting for the next package to be claimed, inane 'package' jokes, video games and Zeus knows what else has passed for discussion in here.

Starting with this post (which I imagine will be inevitably lost in a sea of gibberish) warnings, infractions, and if necessary, probations are about to be administered. I'm entirely understanding of people's zeal to participate on the matter here, but this is ridiculous; 2700+ posts and, by and large, we know jack squat.

We have a lounge over on the spoiler board, one of many across the site. I encourage people to use them if they feel they can't remain focused on the subject of Operation Slipknot and how it relates to the ongoing viral campaign.

LOL and everyone's asleep, it seems. :oldrazz:

lol seriously. Is there anyone to help out with the wiki, or is it all you Anita?

I've called five times already and I keep getting a message saying that is not a working number.

Reference numbers are no brainers. Hotel number is busy for me as well.

Normand = 11MPSNBME

Winchell = 14XJODIFMM

Freemander = 16GSFFNBOEFS

One package is being delivered.

AzBat

Reference numbers are no brainers. Hotel number is busy for me as well.

Normand = 7MPSNBME

Winchell = 8XJODIFMM

Freemander = 10GSFFNBOEFS

You need the total letters of their name...

JOSEPH CANDOLORO
15DBOEPMPSP

DALE NORMAND
11ONSNBOE

EUGENE WINCHELL
14XJODIFMM

XAVIER FREEMANDER
16GSFFNBOEFS

AzBat

Land line get's an operator "can not be completed as dialed", but mobile phone gets a fasts busy tone like it's not working.

AzBat

Ditto. I'll try my land line next

I believe more people will be added later, if the Assignment is to be believed

The site made my Firefox crash. :oldrazz:

What the heck's going on?

I love the viral games. Hopefully this will result in us getting the new trailer (it was suggested at the New York comic con that the new trailer would be released through the virals).

What are the packages? Are they really sending you something or is it just an email??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"