GR Wallpaper

Thanks FlameHead... :)

I'm using a Mac and there's a software that can do that if you are interested to find out?

Vartha said:
Um windows has a screen saver program like that but, it's for pics. I've put pics in a folder that I'd want on the screen saver. I don't think there's a Wall paper program for that.

That's exactly what my screen saver is actually. I have hundreds of Ghost Rider images saved on the PC. It's nice to go away from the computer and come back a a random one of those.

Would be nice to find a wallpaper one like that though.

Made Boot smaller , dont know what to do about the hands maybe someone can fix that
ghostriddderrcycle8xz9yf.jpg

Sorry I didn't get around to posting this for you...

Anyhoo, the boot looks much better. I think the hands look a little silly because they are cartoony when the bike is real. The match isn't there or something.

Still looks good though.

Well I'm gonna try using gloved hands in my next manip, maybe you should try the same thing AMW.

Why is that AMW? I really like a lot of the images that you've created so far. Would be great to see more pieces as new images are released...

Well I'm still trying to find the right pics to use in a manip, but here's a paper of the CGI GR images.

grpaper037dx.jpg

heh...its fake.....but a GOOD lookin' fake :D

I agree. I'd love to know where that came from. It looks pretty freakin' awesome. Eva looks pretty great, as always.

I now have that as my Wallpaper. If this thread keeps up, I'll be changin' my wallpaper every single day... which really isn't a bad thing.

Vartha, I'm not a huge fan of those images but I did save the wallpaper and will use it in rotation... cuz it's still Ghost Rider and you did a good job with what you have.

ok here's a logo paper. one with GR's head and one without
grpaper047om.jpg

grlogo22ef.jpg

They look pretty neat but it's not quite enough or something.

What's the font? It's pretty neat.

It doesn't look horrible though. It's a little funny because you can tell that skull has been cleaned and stuff, that's all.

Vartha said:
Well I'm still trying to find the right pics to use in a manip, but here's a paper of the CGI GR images.

grpaper037dx.jpg

You Rock Vartha!!! :ghost:
This is definately going into the desktop mix. I always thought those cgi images were cool looking, I'm sure we will see much better for the movie, but these were still cool.

FlameHead said:
They look pretty neat but it's not quite enough or something.

What's the font? It's pretty neat.
Yeah my Program is 10 years old and that font isn't on the Fire text Sites.
It's from the tv series Roar, made a awhile back.

May I just say something to all the people who made those wall papers

WOW and I mean WOW

I think that of roxanne is fake.. hehe.. and yeah.. a good fake.

I cant' wait get some more images so you guys can whip up some more of these awesome wp's for us.

Melb said:
I think that of roxanne is fake.. hehe.. and yeah.. a good fake.

Yeah, that's not the Roxanne we're going to see in this movie, I'm sure. A little to edgy for a go-getting reporter.

Do you really have to ask? It's beautiful... just beautiful. It brings a tear to my eyes actually, it's that beautful.

Fantastic work Vartha. I hope I"m not the only one with that as my desktop wallpaper. I'm sure I'm not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"