"Grayson" fan trailer and behind the scenes

ej_monk84

Civilian
Reaction score
This isn't mine, and it's years old, but I wanted to bring some attention to it cause it's quite a nicely done trailer.

For those who have not seen it, it's about Dick Grayson dawning the Robin costume once again to bring justice to Batman's murderers.
It's got some nice production values, but if you watch the behind the scene commentary, the director breaks down how they achieved a lot of their shots.

For us aspiring filmmakers, it's really inspiring! Check it out!
http://ejtangonan.weebly.com/2/post/2013/05/grayson-trailer-and-making-of.html

grayson.jpg

This was a great fan film, I actually have it burned on a DVD with Worlds Finest and other Batman fan films.

I remember going nuts about this when I was younger. This and Dead End I watched on repeat. It's got some cheese looking at it now, but some of it still looks pretty cool considering.

The trailer really has you going until it becomes some campy Justice League trailer. Had you just focused on Grayson, it would be glorious. Some editing could take care of that.

The trailer really has you going until it becomes some campy Justice League trailer. Had you just focused on Grayson, it would be glorious. Some editing could take care of that.
STAY OUTTA THIS, CLARK !!!!!

lol, seriously though , back when i first started really getting into the comics world i fell in love with this trailer. got me into fan films in general.

I think a movie like this would kick ass. Granted, all I've seen is the trailer, but the "poster" is pretty cool. Other than that I can't stand most fan films.

Last edited:
I did like this a great deal when it first came out...

Yeah I always thought Kimberly Page as Catwoman must've been a coup for these filmmakers. Lol. I've always loved this one.

I remember going nuts about this when I was younger. This and Dead End I watched on repeat. It's got some cheese looking at it now, but some of it still looks pretty cool considering.

The Dead End Bat costume looks great....better than the Bale suits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"