Greatest Batman Villain?

In TDK, Joker used criminals, dogs, nets, and hostages to match Batman in a fight. Bane basically did the same thing.

LOL! Mate, that's no different to the comics. Joker is no physical match for Batman. Most of the rogues gallery are not a physical match for him.

:D

Please, I'd love to hear your reasoning behind your choices.

Clock King: A terrible fighter but because he knows the timing of punches and what not he can still win.

Egghead: this one whould be eggstreamly obvious

Calendar Man: YOU KNOW WHEN HE IS GOING TO ATTACK, but he still does it.

Film Freak: Deduced Catwomans identity nuff said.

Crazy Quilt: LAZERS PEW PEW PEW

Maxie Zeus...hands down

But after him, i'd say it goes Joker...Two-Face...Penguin

when?

you don't see the Joker taking out Green Lantern and Superman like it ain't no thang and plotting world takeovers with the SSS. All he's good at is killing ordinary humans and teasing batman. Any meta-level threats he does provide own mainly to his popularity as a character (Salvation Run), not because of his inherent character.

The Joker doesn't go taking out the higher powered guys like any high powered villain does. He's smart, he's sneaky and he's positively insane. There's a reason he's Batman's opposite number. Aside from Emporer Joker, which we're ignoring based on the "no SuperJoker" clause, he's caused widespread trouble for the DC heroes during the Last Laugh story, he lashed out after not being included in the Secret Society and killed a few villains, and he's threatened the world itself by trying at least twice to kill members of the UN. He's as dangerous to the DCU as Lex Luthor is, and Luthor frequently comes up with schemes that threaten heroes outside his usual foe, Superman.

The only difference is that the Joker isn't after power, if he even has a goal at all, it's that he just wants to make life hell for Batman and Jim Gordon.

Looks like Two Face is [a distant] second place.

I don't consider Harley Quinn a villain, I just don't.

My fav: (apart from Joker) is actually Mr.Freeze, but with Black Mask and TwoFace close behind.

Greatest are:
1-Joker: Obviously
2-Rhas A Ghul: Eco-terrorist, imortal. Definatly is bad ass
3-TwoFace: Whole jeckly hyde thing and my friend my enemy business
4-Catwoman: Smexy but deadly!
5-Black Mask: Controls 90% of Gotham's crime.
6-Bane: Smart, strong, backbreaker
7-Riddler: Super, super, supersmart!
8-Poison Ivy: pure cold hearted female dog
9-Pengers: corny crimelord=kl
10-Mr.Freeze/Scarecrow

Joker's nice and all, but I have a special fondness for Killer Moth. He's just a loveable loser. It's blasphemy he's not in the poll!.:oldrazz:

Joker's nice and all, but I have a special fondness for Killer Moth. He's just a loveable loser. It's blasphemy he's not in the poll!.:oldrazz:
This.

I think I have been born again as a Killer Moth fan recently. Between Robin and Batgirl's Year Ones respectively, Shadow of the Bat 5-8, Lego Batman as well as The Batman's and Teen Titans hilarious portrayals of him I can't not put him on a top rogue list.

It's really aggravating and typical of DC really, that when they have such a great source of comedy like Killer Moth, they decide to revamp him as that stupid Charaxes crap to be "hardcore" :cmad:

Whatever, I'll just pretend the new Killer Moth is the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"