Greatest Batman Villain?

Sorry gotta go with that Joker. Picking someone other than Joker would be like trying to say the Red Sox's main rivals aren't the Yankees.

I've always liked Mr.Zsasz, as underexposed as he is. Genuinely creepy, and almost realistic.

The original Ventriloquist is nice too.

1) Joker
2) Two-Face
3) Ra's Al Ghul

Joker's the anti-thesis to Batman, with Harvey it's personal since they used to be friends and allies and Ra's Al Ghul is the perfect adversary.

and in a league of her own, Catwoman. she might be the one to prove the greatest threat of all, since she's the one Batman loves...

Hands down, Joker.

I don't believe Batman has ever struggled so much with trying not to kill someone. Joker lives to make Bats miserable and he always hits em' where it hurts the most.

Plus he's so freakin' hot... -Bias-

Joker without a doubt.

He was the first pyschopath batman faced.(Well they do all end up in arkham)

Batman still to this day doesn't know who the Joker is! he just is.
and that makes him all the more dangerious.

Two face defo second read akham aslyum and you'll know why

The List For Me:
1. The Joker
2. Two Face
3. Ra's Al Ghul
4. Catwoman
5. Mr. Freeze
6. The Riddler
7. Scarecrow
8. The Mad Hatter
9. Scarface
10. Harley Quinn

joker whouldn't count since hes the greatest villian of all time but anyway...two-face

Joker definitely since he is universally recognized as Batman's arch-enemy and stands for everything Batman is against. However, Ra's comes in at a close second because of his power and influence. Two-Face is also up there because he has a somewhat personal connection to the Batman...
Still the Joker hands down.

it's really interesting how similar a lot of them are to pulp masterminds

The Joker is the greatest trickster character of 20h century fiction. The Joker is as strong a character as Batman.

Second best would have to be Two-Face, another superb character.

Third in line, I would suggest the Scarecrow.

Bane is the guy that came from a prison on the other side of then planet in order to plan and execute Batmans downfall to a T, all for no other reason than to humiliate him simply because he exits. No revenge, no big idealisitc vision, no incomprehensible mental disorders at play. He simply wanted to take down the baddest mofo he could find. No one else has taken Batman out of play like that, or managed to test or upset his legacy with the same results, not even Ra's or Joker. To Batmans second greatest villain (Ra's Al Ghul) Bane is a heir more worthy than even the detective. Bane and the Joker are the only two to ever beat Ra's in a game of chess. Batman never beat Ra's in a game of chess did he? No. Bane is criminally underrated and under-used. Now that he's off the venom he should be smarter and more dangerous than ever. Instead writers have him moping around the planet looking for his daddy.

Bane is defiantly underused, but keep in mind that The Joker, Two-Face and Ra's al Ghul have experience on their side. They have many great qualities and stories to their name, while Bane has so few.

Although he should be used more often, your right about that.

1. Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Catwomen
4. Ra's al Ghul
5. Scarecrow
6. Black Mask
7. The Riddler

Joker is of coarse the greatist Batman villian, and also i just couldnt leave out Black Mask. Imo i think that guy is underrated and he shouldnt be.

I think we are all forgetting who is Batman's real nemesis;

Doctor Doom.

Joker hands down. He is the most complex. True Arch-nemesis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"