Greek

dilshad.jpg

I've never watched this show before, but I think I've found a reason.

I KNOW! Monday, March 24th. I'm super duper excited. This show is so much fun. Check out the promo I've been sending around to all my fellow Greek fans - it is enough to make you pee your pants!

Thats sweet. I was wondering if this show was gonna come back

for some reason, i thought this show was canceled. i only saw the first two episodes, it was good for what i remembered.

If you wanna catch up on old episodes they have them at the ABC Fam site.
I saw they're also having an all-day marathon the day of the premiere.
Yes, I am a wealth of Greek knowledge. :woot:

Bumping this thread as the new season of Greek starts tonight! The marathon is on today but I got the dvds this weekend so I'm all caught up!
Yay - so excited!

What time does the marathon start?
Nevermind its on now

I like any show that makes it rain beer

Word. The premiere didn't disappoint. Clarke Duke (Dale) always cracks me up and strangely I kinda dug Cappie and Rebecca together. It seems like they have fun and its nice not to see him pining after Casey...

Kay could Evan be any more of jerk?! :mad: He didn't have to diss Casey like that. But I did like how he tried to get Calvin back in the frat.

Dale craps me up too. Thing with the kissing booth was hilarious.

I'm not really feeling Rebbeca Cappie.

Kay could Evan be any more of jerk?! :mad: He didn't have to diss Casey like that. But I did like how he tried to get Calvin back in the frat.

Yeah, at first I was like, Evan, that was COLD as ice. Ouch. But I like how they showed him afterwards being all conflicted about it at the bar. It's almost like he didn't want to do it, but thought he HAD to. You could tell he was doing it outta pain as opposed to spite. Haha - ok - I'm totally psycho-analyzing this WAY too much. But I just feel like Evan always gets a bad wrap and he's at least trying to be a good guy. Definitely thankful he's standing by Calvin.

The Dale/Casey scene at the kissing booth was too cute!!! I wonder if they'll explore Dale's crush on Casey anymore - they definitely should as he's totally questioning his virginity-promise ring or whatever it is because of her!!

I watched the first episode of this the other night and I thought it was pretty awesome, Ii'm surprised they managed 22 episodes though considering the WGA strike.

I had to stop watching Greek because it was on the same time as Gossip Girl but I caught the last few episodes. Evan is annoying me with his quest to win Casey back. I do enjoy Calvin, Ashley and Dale though.I'm tired of Rebecca/Cappie and I don't care for Rusty and Tina? :down:

Maybe I'm behind, but did any of you guys know the actress who play Casey is Kelsey Grammar's daughter?

It's coming back. AUG 26th. Does anyone have the Chapter One dvd? How many eps. are on it?

anyone see the premiere? what're ur guys thoughts bout it?

Oh crap, I completely forgot about this!!! :(

I'll have to catch the rerun, because I loved the first season of this show.

the premiere was good. def. was something that i missed. cuz i missed the second half of the first season. but was able to catch up easily thru reruns. and i'm not gonna say any more bout the premiere cuz i dont wanna spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it just yet.

The last couple seasons balanced Evan as a redeemable a-hole. But now they just forget about the redeemable part i guess

Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays Rebecca's buddy? Shes kinda cute

bumpty bump bump.

sorry had to. lookin forward to tonight's episode.

I like the abc family shows. I started watching the new show with Molly Ringwald can;t remember the name though. I like Kyle XY too. Greek i like better then Gossip Girl and One Tree hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"