Green lantern cartoon?

hammerhedd11

OHaiMark
Reaction score
I was looking around on websites and found an episode guide for a green lantern cartoon!

it was from the 90's and it had three seasons i think and i dont kno if it is still on?

can anybody give me info or pics?

This is new to me. I'll have to check ebay.

Please! GL neverhad a cartoon. I would have known about this. GLfan, is that Ben Stiller as GL in your avator or is that from the JLA movie?

I Swear To God I Saw A Website And It Had Episode Guides And Charcter Designs!

Justice League has had at least three seasons, and Static Shock is/was on for a while. :confused:

Docker said:
Please! GL neverhad a cartoon. I would have known about this. GLfan, is that Ben Stiller as GL in your avator or is that from the JLA movie?
That's right GL never had his own series, couldn't find it anywhere on ebay. @Docker- No it isn't Ben Stiller in my avatar, it's an unknown from the Justice League Special from the late '70s.LEGENDS OF THE SUPERHEROES (1979) NBC-TV
TV's Batman & Robin, Adam West and Burt Ward, return to the capes and tights to join forces with many of DC Comics' greatest superheroes and villains in these two hilarious live-action TV specials produced by Hanna-Barbera. In the first episode, THE CHALLENGE, the superheroes must race against time to stop the diabolical super-villains' plot to destroy the world. In THE ROAST, the superheroes are paid tribute by host Ed McMahon in the form of a celebrity roast, which even the villains attend.

i visited a website that had a fanfic gl series once
thats probably what you saw

i dont remember ,i'll see if i can find it again

hammerhead11 i remember ther's a link to it on the dc comics message boards

There were those old Green Lantern shorts from the 70's. About 5 minutes long, each. Boomerang has been rerunning them as filler between shows. That's the only GL cartoon I've ever seen and I'm positive there was never one in the 90's. I think we all would've watched it. ;)

DrSpengler said:
There were those old Green Lantern shorts from the 70's. About 5 minutes long, each. Boomerang has been rerunning them as filler between shows. That's the only GL cartoon I've ever seen and I'm positive there was never one in the 90's. I think we all would've watched it. ;)
you mean the filmation cartoons from the superman aquaman hour of adventure that show was in the 60's :hyper: :hyper:

http://dcua.ewolfden.net/

This site is the one he's talking about. It's remodeling I guess right now, but Ive been there before, and sure as hell he's not lying. Except it wasn't an actual series, it was a fanfic sort of thing, but it look exactly like the real thing.

3dman27 said:
you mean the filmation cartoons from the superman aquaman hour of adventure that show was in the 60's :hyper: :hyper:

Yeah, the ones with that little blue alien sidekick of his with the Chinese accent.

his name was kiro if i recall

Thanks sky captain, thats exactly the one i've been lookin for!

so its only fanfic

yes cajun its a FANFIC sitelike i said it was :hyper: :hyper:

Oh, I know the website. It's pretty cool but it is fake. It would be pretty cool though.

It was right after STAS and kind of during The New Adventures of Batman. I had it here on UPN in IL. On saturdays but I missed every one of em cuz you know, it;s saturday and I sleep!

maybe is that what U're talking about?
http://dcua.ewolfden.net/
but the site of GL doesn't work 4 some reason....but here are some of the pics:
S.gif

GuyGardener.jpg

sorry those are the only ones I have but there was a S:TAS Sinestro with highlights on the blue (just like J.Stewart in JL), a Kyle , a Hal and A guy with green boots.they were all dressed up like J.Stewart.Kyle was the S:TAS design WITH green boots and highlight.the villains were Sinestro, Parallax and Star Sapphire (the exact picture of the cartoon).and yes there were episodes guide and everything but I think it was oax.because it was said that was airing the saturday morning and so on......just to make as if it was real.every character was changing into his civilian identity when the mouse was on it.It was oax because the GL they use 4 their "publicity" was kyle's head on Stewart's body from this Stewart pic:
01.jpg

I hope this will enlight your...ehh ...Lantern! :D

there was a series on tv. it aired in 1996. it was on the wb here in va. the lantern was kyle rayner. which was the first time i had heard of him. but it seems like if you didnt see it it never exisited. ive been looking for awhile and i can not find any signs of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"