Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy: Countdown Thread

lol if you want to count down all of the appearances from all of the different comics of all of these characters be my guest. Just do a day countdown with bolded text alongside them :)

DAY ONE
85701589448.13.GIF

lol I wonder how this worked out for that guy.

LOL! Well, given that Groot's still around while nobody has any clue who that guy is, I'd say not too well.

DAY 3
003.gif

The first appearance of Him, better known as ADAM WARLOCK! :)

Last edited:
Then you have the right impression. This is very much what it is.

From the concept art, I get a very Star Wars vibe from this. Is it a sort of Space Fantasy kind of thing? Because that sounds awesome to me, if this could be sort of like Marvel's Star Wars lmao.

100%. In fact, very few of the Guardians have a traditional "Superhero" vibe to them.

All I know is that Star-Lord damn well better shoot first... and often.

DAY 4
004.gif

Adam Warlock makes a brief cameo appearance in a cocoon.

Last edited:
New-Avengers-7_panel.jpg

I found this panel degraded every member on it (apart from Deadpool) , including Groot :o (sorry, I couldn't find a good size)

Last edited:
It's Bendis, his entire goal in life is to degrade characters that he doesn't like and push those he does (remember when he finally brought Kang back, and he wrote all of the Avengers as being clueless about who arguably the team's #1 villain was?)

I do love U.S.1's dialogue there. Talk about an obscure reference. :woot:

If they get the right director... What they could do with Annihills !!!!! (impractical I know)

DAY 7
007.gif

Thor beats the snot out of Him. BOOO!!!

Last edited:
The admins should move this thread to the GOTG section. We need more threads there :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"