Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Fan Art/ Manips

gamora1-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's not really a Gamora type picture of Zoe.

Someone should make a manip using this:
star_trek_11_conference_de_presse_paris_zoe.jpg

Last edited:

a poster i made with that gamora i did and a new starlord i put together
click the picture to go to the large version 1046x1154

Last edited:
no, the infinity gauntlet is for lefties, sorry righties you have enough in this world. don't take this from us!!!!!

cool poster though.

no, the infinity gauntlet is for lefties, sorry righties you have enough in this world. don't take this from us!!!!!

cool poster though.

but if it's for lefty's how will I take over the universe? I throw like a girl with my left hand!

but if it's for lefty's how will I take over the universe? I throw like a girl with my left hand!
with the gauntlet on you will throw like a man, with your left hand.

Guess I'll post this here too. Hey manip-ists, how might one go about removing or lightening facial hair?

adamwarlock.jpg

a teaser i made for the movie. just the cantina and logo pics, and my celestial head i made.

[YT]8Kw5_n13hnM[/YT]

I'd love to see more manips in here, here's my Pratt Lord

Last edited:
Heres my Chris Pratt as Starlord, although he's probably not going to have the beard lol
chrisprattstarlord2_zps99c8e78c.jpg~original

guess i'll give this thread a bump. quick manip of starlord with mask and helmet.

4p6w.png

I'm surprised there haven't been any manip fan posters since Comic Con. With all the pictures of Starlords helmet, guns, Drax's daggers, and the overall designs of the characters being released. I would do one if I had photoshop

Well for me, it kinda undoes all I was gonna do for the characters I was planning on doing, so now I'm back to square one. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"