Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Fan Art/ Manips

mostly it's the bad lighting with some of the stuff. mostly starlord's helmet. i did manage to takeout the mood lighting and show the basic helmet. so feel free to use these.

bc9.png

here's my "starlord shot first"

dxq.png

Last edited:
here is a 3d groot i made to look more like the movie version,
did one also with color and texture.

mxm7.png

jgv7.png

3148245_orig.jpg
1452409_orig.jpg
5587228_orig.jpg
722712_orig.jpg

FOR MORE MARVEL AND DC CHARACTERS CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK BELOW.!

Lol @ Rocket Raccoon being Courage Wolf. Dig Starlord, though.

just an old pic i had made back when i made my "starlord shot first". i used this han solo pic and put in quill from the comic con poster. thought i would give this a bump. peter quill and han solo.

yj9a.png

i used blender3d to make this. ronan the accuser's kree universal weapon. gave it a quick color so it wouldn't look plain white.

lbe1.png

i drew a sketch of the movie version groot. then painted it and animated it. made this gif out of it. and yes he is saying i am groot.
zsfz.gif

Last edited:
Nice, Was going to do that myself on Sketch-up but can't find a clear shor of the handle
i used blender3d to make this. ronan the accuser's kree universal weapon. gave it a quick color so it wouldn't look plain white.

lbe1.png

Nice, Was going to do that myself on Sketch-up but can't find a clear shor of the handle
This was one I based on the annihilation one with a simple looking handle to complete it. Since we hadn't seen Ronan's actual hammer prior to the trailer or toy. I guess gunn also based his hammer on annihilation as well. Anyway nice to see you in this thread vartha we could use some help keeping it alive. I started a shutdown so my work hours are longer and I have so little free time to make manips now. I have a newer version of this hammer with the green color as a light source instead of just a color.

lol Love your style Leo lol My style's more like stained glass or coloring book lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"