Guild Wars

I played alot of Starcraft and pokemon so I guess you did play more than I did.

*gah* I *just* got Pokémon Diamond...tis tougher than I remembered >.<; I want green arrows darn it! :cmad:

As for GW..I haven't touched it in *weeks* :csad:

I'm suprised there is no Guild Wars thread here, considering its a hugely popular game and is often at odds with WoW. I'm sure I'm not the only GW player here on the hype.

http://www.guildwars.com/

northamerican-retail-necromancer-page.jpg

I actually had a thread on here a while back but hardly anyone ever posted in it.

*gah* I *just* got Pokémon Diamond...tis tougher than I remembered >.<; I want green arrows darn it! :cmad:

As for GW..I haven't touched it in *weeks* :csad:
Don't drop the game! :wow:

*hugs it* I won't...

Hmm..how often do you play? I should add you to me friends list.
Are you in GW:EN right now?

P.S. BAH HUMBBUG! I also had a thread made :cwink:

Twy's defunct GW thread
Not much now but don't wory! I droped Runescape for this game so I won't be droping this.:woot:

i thought the game was ok, lord of the rings online is kinda just like it

Yeah..wasn't a fan of LOTRO. It was t much like WoW and very cartoonish.

I am sooo far behind in GW:EN right now, and it's frustrating 'cause all I hear about when I log on is about Dungeons >.<; It's like the Deep and Urgoz Fever that hit except times 10.

Have you seen the GW Vs WOW vid? its realy funny! ;)

Have you seen the GW Vs WOW vid? its realy funny! ;)

*nod nod* I have seen it :cwink:

As for the GW vs. WoW argument though...you can't even compare th two.
For me it wasn't about which one was 'better' it was about which one is 'better for me'. I don't the the time to invest in WoW before it becomes interesting. I played it for a few days but felt like I made no headway at all in the game, and people didn't really seem all that willing to chat.

In GW You can level VERY quickly, *I like instant gratification* and since players are 'confined' to towns for chatting publicly they do more of it. Sure you get the weird noobs but sometimes you meet some really cool people!

Also I find it easier to jump on and off GW. I can do a short quest in 20 minutes, get the reward *gratification thing again* and hop off to do some homework or something. With WoW it was SO totally saturating! Which...some people like, I think WoW has proven that *most* players like being totally engulfed in a different world. but to totally reap the benefit of it you need t be a higher level and in WoW that's not easily obtained. I mean >.<; It took me 6 months playing GW to get me to level 20....

You can't compare the two on specs/quests/items/crafting. it's all on the individual.

Now I could rant on into the armor types GW has and it's expansion, titles, etc..etc..but I won't ^_^[/endrant]

P.S. the most fun I had in WoW was playing a Tauren.

*nod nod* I have seen it :cwink:

As for the GW vs. WoW argument though...you can't even compare th two.
For me it wasn't about which one was 'better' it was about which one is 'better for me'. I don't the the time to invest in WoW before it becomes interesting. I played it for a few days but felt like I made no headway at all in the game, and people didn't really seem all that willing to chat.

In GW You can level VERY quickly, *I like instant gratification* and since players are 'confined' to towns for chatting publicly they do more of it. Sure you get the weird noobs but sometimes you meet some really cool people!

Also I find it easier to jump on and off GW. I can do a short quest in 20 minutes, get the reward *gratification thing again* and hop off to do some homework or something. With WoW it was SO totally saturating! Which...some people like, I think WoW has proven that *most* players like being totally engulfed in a different world. but to totally reap the benefit of it you need t be a higher level and in WoW that's not easily obtained. I mean >.<; It took me 6 months playing GW to get me to level 20....

You can't compare the two on specs/quests/items/crafting. it's all on the individual.

Now I could rant on into the armor types GW has and it's expansion, titles, etc..etc..but I won't ^_^[/endrant]

P.S. the most fun I had in WoW was playing a Tauren.
I understand what you mean. For Some reason people and WOW are very center foucsed and realy just want to level up and fight.

*admits to logging on to GW to do a mission and ends up standing in GH chatting for an hour*

I should get back into this game sometime. I only have the very first GW and I liked it a lot.

Meh, I got over it pretty quick. Plus I totally forgot my log in and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"