guyverjay's scanorama

Apparently it's supposed to change shape when thrown, or at least that's the way Perez drew it. *shrug*
5pic2.gif

I've decided to post zips and Rars now instead of the seperate pages as its alot easier.

Hi, someone told me you might be able to help me....I was wondering if you have any scans of spiderman vs wolverine one shot (preferably the fight scenes) or hulk: future imperfect? any help w ould be greatly appriciated...

Jamiepoole said:
Hi, someone told me you might be able to help me....I was wondering if you have any scans of spiderman vs wolverine one shot (preferably the fight scenes) or hulk: future imperfect? any help w ould be greatly appriciated...

Search within this thread, the Future Imperfect stuff is all here.

As for the Wolverine/Spider-Man fight, are you talking about the one that took place in the graveyard? I do think that's in here too.

Yeah that seems a little, well, yeah, it would take a lot of time....I would really appriciate it if someone could repost it?

I'm betting X meant for you to just use the "Search this thread" feature at the top of the thread and search for Future Imperfect. It's really easy.

DBM said:
I'm betting X meant for you to just use the "Search this thread" feature at the top of the thread and search for Future Imperfect. It's really easy.

ah i didnt see that, thanks...

DBM said:

I'm glad to see some people know the forums they fequent from their ass ends. :o

X said:
I'm glad to see some people know the forums they fequent from their ass ends. :o

Well, for me you only make that mistake once. Trying to make snarky remarks about comics in my butt hole never seems to work and wiping the forums doesn't do any good either.

:D

Sir Fat Fingres said:
when did Wonder WOman turn into Xena?:confused:
?
She'[s been throwing that thing since she was created.
It being Magical gear,.. it acts like a Boomerang,.. ignoring the laws of physics to "shear" through things and then return to her.

Xena came after Diana in this case,..

Hey guyver I dont know if this has been posted before but could you maybe post the battle between Thanos and Odin (where Thanos was treated like a punching bag and kept getting up) I've never read or seen it and would love to.

Thanks

what about Doomsday vs Darkseid's fight ? i think i saw it in the thread, but where ?

What happened to this thread?

Anybody want to scan Planetary 26? Only issue I ever missed and can't find it anywhere....

Man... I cant believe I wasnt aware of this thread untill now.
Excellent work Guyverjay.

Ahahaa, jesus christ.

I love how one page of posts on this thread stretch back a year and a half now.

Ahahaha, lo' there Hero.

How're you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"