Status
Not open for further replies.

MadVillainy

C'mon Son
Reaction score
2j0m736.jpg

Just officially announced.

I thought the trailer was pretty cool.

Pretty nice. It being part one of a new trilogy was the most interesting part. Didn't know that.

I'm guessing Halo 4 for 360 and Halo 5&6 for X-Box 3??

Got me pumped. :up: Always had a love/hate relationship with this series but I really loved Reach. I also can't wait for Halo Anniversary. Decent E3 from Microsoft but I'm still not sold on Kinect.

Who's developing the new game with Bungie not in the picture anymore?

They were the ones who developed Halo Wars.

Thanks for filling me in. :up:

I'm thinking Halo Anniversary will include the full Halo Reach multiplayer on a separate disk. Similar to how Halo ODST included 3's multiplayer. One can dream, no?

Now, normally, I wouldn't care much.

But the fact that it's a new studio? Hell, gimme more Halo!

I wonder if the Spirit of Fire will feature in Halo 4/5/6 ?

4 halo games announced today effectively.... WOW

Here is the trailer in HD.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdsWjVmRlg[/YT]

Soooo excited for this. I loves me some Halo

Isildur´s Heir;20523159 said:
No they weren´t, Halo Wars was the last game of Ensemble
Ah, that's right. My bad.

Watching the trailer for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary got me excited as well. Did I see black armor in the multiplayer footage :awesome:?

Please, 343. Give me what Bungie wouldn't. Give me black armor. No more of this steel nonsense :csad:.

343 is made up of original Bungie members, they all worked on Halo 1-3. I'm SO pumped. So, so, so, so, soooo pumped!

And Anniversary will hold me over until Holiday 2012, I agree though... I'm betting Halo 4 will be on the 360 with 5 & 6 being on the Xbox 3.

He said a new trilogy on 360 and we know they want to crank em out a bit faster then bungie so 2 will definitely be on 360 with the last probably being a launch title

Why does the MJOLNIR Mark V helmet not look right? It looks like what they had made in the beta stages of CE... everything else looks good though - besides Master Chief which looks like ****.

He said a new trilogy on 360 and we know they want to crank em out a bit faster then bungie so 2 will definitely be on 360 with the last probably being a launch title

True.

I'm fine with that.

Anyone notice that the 'Cortana' in the clip was in fact an extremely basic biped model that had no hair?

Looks like she has hair to me...?? Just a dark blue rather than purple.

there is a very faint line... but the mesh was not up to the standard of the rest of the animation.... which is a shame IMHO

Same.... I have to say.... the way they did it, it felt like an after thought rather than a proper reveal

its off and popping now.....looks like the ForeRunners are getting involved

they can get shot in the face too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95