Halo Halo 5: Guardians

Nintendo are likely to be very protective of their IPs so I wonder what that could be, if anything.

yeah, I don't see Mario or Zelda coming to Xbox anytime soon...….lol.

hqdefault.jpg

Huge Smash Update Released! - The Rundown

966 views1 day ago Published on 04/18/2019
#PlayForever #Rundown #news Today in the Rundown, we take a look at the new content for Super Smash Bros Ultimate, including the new character Joker! We also discuss the discless Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, unmask the new Master Chief in the Halo TV series, and finally, find out when Netflix will scratch that Game of Thrones itch with their new series The Witcher!

Confirming the video above

halo-master-chief-collection-213x120.jpg

American Gods’ leprechaun will play Master Chief in the Halo TV show
1 day ago |
Showtime has announced American Gods and Orange is the New Black star Pablo Schreiber for its Halo TV series. According to Hollywood Reporter, the pick was the result of a worldwide casting search that also brought in some newcomers.Read more

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN & PC Games news and reviews from PCGamesN.com

I want to check out the TV show.

16 hours ago
Xbox Boss Phil Spencer On The Likelihood Of HALO Making Its Way Onto The PlayStation Or Nintendo Switch
Phil Spencer, the head of Xbox, recently commented on whether or not we'll be seeing the Halo game series make its way over to the PlayStation or Nintendo Switch anytime soon.Read more

| 6/21/2019
Filed Under: "Halo" Source: Kotaku
a2-7.png

Not long ago, there were rumours that Microsoft wanted to port Halo: The Master Chief Collection over to the PlayStation 4. Evidently, that didn't come to fruition. Now, Kotaku has delivered the question directly to Xbox's very own Phil Spencer: Will Halo be branching out from the Xbox to other platforms like the PlayStation or Nintendo Switch?

No, unfortunately not. Spencer explained that, at least for now, we won't be seeing major Xbox titles make the leap to other platforms. The head of the Xbox brand spoke a bunch of jargon about how they want to keep their ecosystem connected and allow players to seamlessly move their save games and friends lists to other ecosystems.

"The games themselves are critically important to players and people playing. But ensuring that you have a connected ecosystem with the players, where people’s save game and their state and their friends list and their entitlements move seamlessly from every ecosystem—from every device—that they want to play on is critical," said Spencer. "There aren’t other systems where we can go do that today."

It's a bit vague and confusing but; Spencer is basically saying that for Halo, as well as any other major Xbox title, to make its way onto the PlayStation or Nintendo Switch, Xbox Live must come along with it. This is likely the reason for discussions between Xbox and PlayStation deteriorating as the latter are likely opposed to housing the former's service - especially when they already have their own similar one in place.

"Today on the Switch, what we’re able to do is we have Xbox Live on the Switch so we can keep those communities connected. And we have, as you pointed out, a certain number of franchises that have shipped over there," Spencer references games like Cuphead which recently made its way onto the Switch but was, at first, an Xbox exclusive.

The Xbox boss then clarified that just because some Xbox titles are being shifted to other platforms, that doesn't mean the Xbox itself is going anywhere any time soon: "In the end we think us having a native platform in the home for years is going to be critical for to continue to push our vision of where the gaming platform should be."

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Over picked this back up again. Look forward to playing it more.

Now that I get Showtime, I'll be able to watch the Halo tv show, whenever it comes out.

I've also been trying to get my dad interested in it. He likes sci-fi/space tv shows, so I think he'd prob like Halo as well.

Now that I get Showtime, I'll be able to watch the Halo tv show, whenever it comes out.

I've also been trying to get my dad interested in it. He likes sci-fi/space tv shows, so I think he'd prob like Halo as well.
Oh that's pretty cool if he likes it too. No way I could get my dad interested in this stuff haha.

Last edited:
Oh that's pretty cool if he likes it too. No way I could get m dad interested in this stuff haha.
yeah. luckily my dad likes other tv shows with similar themes. so I think he'll like this, unless the show sucks or is absolutely boring ( hope not ).

also, I told him that Cortana should also be cast in the show, and then I explained to him that Cortana is also the virtual assistant in our windows computers!!

yeah. luckily my dad likes other tv shows with similar themes. so I think he'll like this, unless the show sucks or is absolutely boring ( hope not ).

also, I told him that Cortana should also be cast in the show, and then I explained to him that Cortana is also the virtual assistant in our windows computers!!
Nice to have similar interests like that.

Haha, pretty cool for non-gamers to hear.

I hope it's good and want to see it too.

Nice to have similar interests like that.

Haha, pretty cool for non-gamers to hear.

I hope it's good and want to see it too.
I hope it comes out by next year. would certainly synergize with the launch of Scarlett and Halo Infinite.

also, I wonder just how much involvement Spielberg has with the project, as I still see his name attached to it in some articles.

Maybe I forgot or am rusty but damn I'm so bad at Halo now. It's still fun anyway but it's super embarrassing to keep getting last place with a couple of kills and killed the most.

I mostly play Free For All

Maybe I forgot or am rusty but damn I'm so bad at Halo now. It's still fun anyway but it's super embarrassing to keep getting last place with a couple of kills and killed the most.

I mostly play Free For All
I’m not too good either. The only one I played loads was Halo Reach and managed to start getting towards slightly below average by the end. :D:

I hope it comes out by next year. would certainly synergize with the launch of Scarlett and Halo Infinite.

also, I wonder just how much involvement Spielberg has with the project, as I still see his name attached to it in some articles.
Yeah, good if the show can come out just before. No idea on Spielberg's level of involvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"