Halo Movie Director Revealed

I wouldn't say that this will suck yet. He should be given a chance to proove himself before we start saying it will suck. Hes also a gamer it seems so I am not worried yet

Because this movie is a cash in and not an attempt at making a cinematically good, quality movie.

But this guy has a chance of making a good film.

No, he doesn't. I mean, I can understand what you're saying, we don't know what he's capable of, he could turn out to be good...but he's not going to. If the script were any good, if decent actors were attached, if this project were being taken seriously, they wouldn't have gotten a totally unknown director, that sort of stuff just doesn't happen with projects like this.

I know what you mean, this movie is not getting attention.
Sadly it will most likely flop this way.

Maybe they got him to direct because he has shown he can be a damn good director, he's available, and you don't have to give him your left arm and leg for him to take the job.

he's a great cg artist, not sure about his directing skills though.

His short film seems pretty good he from the little bit I saw it seems he can give halo a real looking movie with a gritty war like feel to it. If anything I think this guy can do a decent job.

Those things in the short movie looked pretty creepy.lol

a short film and commercial director taking on the epic saga of Halo

:down:

Andrew Niccol directed commercials before making the awesome "Gattaca", "Truman Show" and "Lord of War".

I hope this is a Niccol situation, and not a Uwe Boll one.

Manny Calavera said:
Or maybe it's a ****ty script.
The last script was awesome. But they fired the guy who wrote that script :confused:

The script was proven awesome by LatinoReview, but this director needs to pull his weight too.

CrypticOne said:
I wanted Peter Jackson directing. :(
I did too. At least he's producing and getting talent for the visuals and everything. The script is good, and they're following the Bungie Bible. This will pretty much ensure it's not as bad as most videogame movies.

Of course, the director and actors will all need to step up also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"