Happy Easter to the hype

Little Calvin was 12 and this Easter he'd be able to help his mom hide the eggs. His mom even promised him that he could dress up like the Easter Bunny to surprise his younger sister.

While out hiding eggs Easter morning, he noticed something moving in a bush...something big with long ears and - could it be?!

He barely had time to complete the thought when it jumped at him. He felt a sharp pain on his neck, but only for an instant, then it was gone and so was the - what was it? He didn't know for sure. All he knew was that he'd better go inside and wake up his sister.

Wouldn't she be surprised.

bunnyboy1.jpg

Happy Easter everyone except the Jews, go eat your sacrificial lamb and jewbeans. :)

Its a nice time to celebrate the rebirth of the bunny.

He's not an Arab he's Jewish. Which is kind of like Arabic but not really.
Edit: Ethnically Jewish, I mean.

Leto Atrides said:
He's not an Arab he's Jewish. Which is kind of like Arabic but not really.
Edit: Ethnically Jewish, I mean.
Jesus is white...

The carpet matches the curtains:eek:

I did not know that Arabic was considered Semitic. Though I suppose that makes sense. They were at one point one people.

I remember there was article somewhere (National Geographic, Scientific American, Popular Science, something like that) that tried to figure out what he actually looked like. He looked to me, facial features-wise, like a mix of Jewish and black, with medium colored skin.

its like Chris Rock said on COmedy central last night, "i thought Easter was about Jesus. i guess i missed the part of the bible where God told the bunny "go forth and hideth the egg"

Eh,Orthodox Easter is NEXT Sunday,not that it matters much to me.

Still, He has risen indeed .

"he has risen"

Merry Easter <---- prolly never heard that huh, hehe

Dorian Gray said:
Jesus was most likely Arabic in origin IMO.

Arabic? umm why? I mean seeing as he was a jew and all wouldnt he most likely be semetic/jewish?

Leto Atrides said:
I did not know that Arabic was considered Semitic. Though I suppose that makes sense. They were at one point one people.

I remember there was article somewhere (National Geographic, Scientific American, Popular Science, something like that) that tried to figure out what he actually looked like. He looked to me, facial features-wise, like a mix of Jewish and black, with medium colored skin.

Jesus was a circumsized mandanglo

Dorian Gray said:
Jesus was most likely Arabic in origin IMO.

Thats impossible. There was no such thing as Arabic in those days. The Arabic language came about south of the Levant(on the Arabian penninsula) centuries after Jesus lived(I think it was the 6th or 7th century it emerged).

Although you could call him Arabic in a sense seeing as Arabic evolved from Aramaic, which is the language Yeshua(Jesus) spoke.

Hebrew and Arabic are both SEMETIC languages, related to eachother in much the same way Italian and Spanish are. Therefore both Hebrews and Arabs are Semetic.

Many similarities between the languages..

in Arabic "salam" is the word for peace and greeting, just like "shalom"(a very similar word) in Hebrew. "bin" is son in Arabic just like in Hebrew(although usually the Hebrew word is transliterated as "ben" but I believe they are both pronounced the same). Those are just a couple I happen to remember off the top of my head. There are many such instances.

One more thing.

Speaking of Jews, I LOVE your new avatar, Lackey! Love it love it love it. Sarah Silverman is just the cutest thing. :D

Happy Easter Assassin and all my other Christian brethren!

BTW, Happy passover...:D

InsaneMembrane said:
Arabic? umm why? I mean seeing as he was a jew and all wouldnt he most likely be semetic/jewish?

I'm just Bull****ting really.....
dry.gif

semitic doesnt mean jewish...

i speak aramaic..and my ppl come from Iraq (babylon) and hebrew is close as hell to aramaic, almost like they both evolved from the same thing. yes tecnicly there were no arabs back then, the arab thing was kinda an inside joke between me an corin. but he was middle eastern, isriel is in the middle east.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"