Happy One Year Anniversary Spider-man

POWdER-man

Ancient but wise
Reaction score
I just noticed that one year from today we will be watching the third installment of the Spider-Man franchise!

It's hard to believe that one year from today it will be released. This year is going to (hopefully) come with a lot of updates...

Who's planning on waiting in long line ups and watching the midnight showing?

I never go to the midnight showings, always the next day. So I am planning on staying away from here all together that day...:)

i hope it comes without unnessasary delays

I'm hopefully gonna get there on opening day after school.........Or failing that, the day after

I don't do the midnight thing, but I'll be there opening night. I'll probably get my ticket weeks in advance. :up:

i may not even see it until its been in theaters for a month

i didnt see spidey 2 until the middle of the summer about 2 months after it came out =-o=-o=-o

Spideyssuperfan said:
i may not even see it until its been in theaters for a month

i didnt see spidey 2 until the middle of the summer about 2 months after it came out =-o=-o=-o
I know I'm looking forward to the movie - and to seeing the types of costumes people wear for the premiere of said movie. *lol*

I'm not the type to wait in line for three days though - although I've heard comical stories about that guy who wore a Spongebob costume in front of his theatre for a month before the Squarepants movie came out.

lol...Going through my threads that I started and noticed this....only 6 more days...:up:

Woo hoo!

I just read my post in this thread and find it funny that i already have my tickets for this movie and I'm getting a group of 20 people to see it at midnight.

My town is easy to get in on opening night...I haven't got my tickets yet but I am going tonight.....most wait until couple days before....:up:....

I'm gonna flip out when I see the movie.:D Then I'll come home,read the novel, & if people are up to it & good, RP. Oh,yeah.:p

Luckily I have stayed away from most of the reviews, and comments about the movie, and the novel, so I am proud thta I am going to enjoy this movie to it's fullest extent....:D:D:D

I have been waiting for SM3 since I first watched the second movie almost three years ago.....wow that seems so long ago...

Luckily I have stayed away from most of the reviews, and comments about the movie, and the novel, so I am proud thta I am going to enjoy this movie to it's fullest extent....:D:D:D

I have been waiting for SM3 since I first watched the second movie almost three years ago.....wow that seems so long ago...
Same here.:up:
I only read the first chapter though..Haven't gone beyond it.:o

I first joined these forums when in June 2004 to discuss Spider-Man 2. It's amazing that the third one if finally here and how many Marvel films are continuing to be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"