Happy One Year Anniversary Spider-man

POWdER-man

Ancient but wise
Reaction score
I just noticed that one year from today we will be watching the third installment of the Spider-Man franchise!

It's hard to believe that one year from today it will be released. This year is going to (hopefully) come with a lot of updates...

Who's planning on waiting in long line ups and watching the midnight showing?

I never go to the midnight showings, always the next day. So I am planning on staying away from here all together that day...:)

i hope it comes without unnessasary delays

I'm hopefully gonna get there on opening day after school.........Or failing that, the day after

I don't do the midnight thing, but I'll be there opening night. I'll probably get my ticket weeks in advance. :up:

i may not even see it until its been in theaters for a month

i didnt see spidey 2 until the middle of the summer about 2 months after it came out =-o=-o=-o

Spideyssuperfan said:
i may not even see it until its been in theaters for a month

i didnt see spidey 2 until the middle of the summer about 2 months after it came out =-o=-o=-o
I know I'm looking forward to the movie - and to seeing the types of costumes people wear for the premiere of said movie. *lol*

I'm not the type to wait in line for three days though - although I've heard comical stories about that guy who wore a Spongebob costume in front of his theatre for a month before the Squarepants movie came out.

lol...Going through my threads that I started and noticed this....only 6 more days...:up:

Woo hoo!

I just read my post in this thread and find it funny that i already have my tickets for this movie and I'm getting a group of 20 people to see it at midnight.

My town is easy to get in on opening night...I haven't got my tickets yet but I am going tonight.....most wait until couple days before....:up:....

I'm gonna flip out when I see the movie.:D Then I'll come home,read the novel, & if people are up to it & good, RP. Oh,yeah.:p

Luckily I have stayed away from most of the reviews, and comments about the movie, and the novel, so I am proud thta I am going to enjoy this movie to it's fullest extent....:D:D:D

I have been waiting for SM3 since I first watched the second movie almost three years ago.....wow that seems so long ago...

Luckily I have stayed away from most of the reviews, and comments about the movie, and the novel, so I am proud thta I am going to enjoy this movie to it's fullest extent....:D:D:D

I have been waiting for SM3 since I first watched the second movie almost three years ago.....wow that seems so long ago...
Same here.:up:
I only read the first chapter though..Haven't gone beyond it.:o

I first joined these forums when in June 2004 to discuss Spider-Man 2. It's amazing that the third one if finally here and how many Marvel films are continuing to be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"