Harold and Kumar go to White HOUSE?!?

It's still suppose to be a responsible outlet for journalism. That's neither here nor there though. I just find it woefully ironic that a person sarcifices millions of dollars, fame and fortune to serve his country, and it's labelled a PR stunt by people here who happen not to support the administration he is passionate about helping.

Malice didn't Label it a PR Stunt, only he gets the feeling it's a PR stunt.

Malice didn't Label it a PR Stunt, only he gets the feeling it's a PR stunt.
Why would putting a C-List character actor in your administration, because of his own hard work, effort and desire even reak of a PR stunt? Putting George Clooney in your administration is a PR stunt, this isn't.

I agree SB. I like Kal Penn. But, I don't think of this as a PR Stunt. If anything, it's a PR thing more FOR Kal Penn than the Obama Administration, only because he isn't that well known.

I agree SB. I like Kal Penn. But, I don't think of this as a PR Stunt. If anything, it's a PR thing more FOR Kal Penn than the Obama Administration, only because he isn't that well known.
I wonder if the folks around his new job will continually ask him "what was it like to touch Malin Alkerman's ****?"

I'm sure they are more professional than that in the White House Staff. ...

They'll ask about Smok'en doubies.

I'm sure they are more professional than that in the White House Staff. ...

They'll ask about Smok'en doubies.
...Or what Ryan Reynolds and Neil Patrick Harris are like in person.

I definately would. Ryan Renyolds is awesome.

Then, I'd talk to him about the FairTax.

He actually knows nothing about weed.

He doesn't even smoke.

So he says...hurm.

He said he gets people who come up to him all the time who smoke recreationally.

I'd imagine so, since he's a stoner-film star.

I say good for him. It sounds like it's something he wants to do and he isn't being put in any position of influence or power so run with it. Lagniappe is that both probably get good PR over it so why not?
Of course I'd opt for the money but I'm a greedy SOB.

I applaud his passion for politics and actually doing something rather than just talking about it. I'll miss his acting but at least he's doing something more noble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"