Harry Potter takes his clothes off

I'm betting this play's gonna critically flop.

I mean, just because Radcliffe is studying under the Orlando Bloom school of acting (i.e. looking at things in a really worried manner).

yeah, radcliffe really cannot act. no matter what he does he's always going to be typecast

I'm betting this play's gonna critically flop.
I mean, just because Radcliffe is studying under the Orlando Bloom school of acting (i.e. looking at things in a really worried manner).
yeah, radcliffe really cannot act. no matter what he does he's always going to be typecast
I'm not defending his acting but I'd just like to know, other than the Harry Potter movies, what have you seen him act in?

^They obviously haven't seen Extras.
He was f-ing great in that.

I haven't seen it either, but I just want to know what else they're forming their opinion on. Because if it's only the Harry Potter movies, he's not really going to show much range as an actor; He is playing a character similar to him in real life(minus the magic stuff) and although there's great character development throughout the books, there's not much in the movies.

I haven't seen it either, but I just want to know what else they're forming their opinion on. Because if it's only the Harry Potter movies, he's not really going to show much range as an actor; He is playing a character similar to him in real life(minus the magic stuff) and although there's great character development throughout the books, there's not much in the movies.

Maybe that's cause It's Dan playing the part.

Here's my opinion...

WHO CARES!

seriously who gives a ****? he's an actor it's not like he's doing this in harry potter. I'm a little freaked out though since the kid is about 2 years younger than me and already has a full facial and chest hair..looks like he's 30. Not to mention makes me feel like a kid still :csad: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"