The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Harry's look in TASM 3

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
Do you guys think Harry should get a new costume for The Amazing Spider-Man 3?

Last edited:
he probably will, i hope while he is at ravencroft he goes full mad and adopts the full goblin persona,costume and all

I'm betting it'll be a more complete looking suit with more green coloring. Maybe some purple thrown in too. I don't want him to wear a mask. I think the transformation look is a lot better than a mask like they had in Spider-Man 1. It's a nice mix of the classic and Ultimate goblin. And it's a lot scarier when you can see Dane's face. One thing I'm hoping they add is a hood-like piece of armor on his head to go with the armor.

I hope they go with a classic green goblin look. I know it doesn't sound practical but it'd be awesome

I hope he's not in the film. At all.

So thanks to TASM2, TASM3 has to explain and showcase the built up

Rhino
Green Goblin
Black Cat
Spider-Slayers

And have a new villain.

Wait, there was a Spider Slayers reference?

Harry will probably have the same "butthead on meth" look he has in TASM2.

after the backlash from people i don´t think so...look what happened to the spidey suit

I think that in the 3rd movie, harry has had the serum modified to make it stronger. But a side effect is that it makes him look even more green and monster like. Basically make this have greener skin, pointy ears and esentially it would look exactly like the comic green lantern only without a mask.
the-amazing-spider-man-2-photos-green-goblin-rhino-and-more-preview.jpg

And harry's hair style should look like this.
406px-HarryOsborn-2008.jpg

i just realized they needed Dane to keep his hair long to explain the hair looking like the hat

B.J novack was alistair smythe in a very small role in the movie.
alistair-smythe.jpg

Okay, I know that. But there was no SS reference...just a Smythe cameo.

after the backlash from people i don´t think so...look what happened to the spidey suit

At this point, IMO, it's just futile.

I think that in the 3rd movie, harry has had the serum modified to make it stronger. But a side effect is that it makes him look even more green and monster like. Basically make this have greener skin, pointy ears and esentially it would look exactly like the comic green lantern only without a mask.
the-amazing-spider-man-2-photos-green-goblin-rhino-and-more-preview.jpg

And harry's hair style should look like this.
406px-HarryOsborn-2008.jpg

OMG! why does harry look like a 40 year old man?

I'm just kidding about harry having the same hairstyle as the comic book version. But I think that it would make sense if the serum had been modified so that it will make him stronger, because how quickly the fight between him and peter had ended.

Harry should have no suit at all in the sequel. He's done as "Green Goblin" already. We don't need to see that again.

I think he will still take the serum in the next movie. The disease looked like it was effecting him really bad and his father was able to live as long as he did because he was taking the serum for a long time.

Firstly, I do think Harry will be back as Green Goblin for sure. (Norman is a separate subject that I don't know what plans are in store) But Dane did say that ultimately TASM2 for Harry is the origin of him becoming the Green Goblin.

I was thinking about his next look. It's obviously going to be different, I think. The end credits show new Goblin tech, and it's known it's OsCorp Prototype Body Armor.

So I'm not entirely sure now if I want him to be more green. The armor is already green so would more green look better? This is the best (and official, too) look we can go off on if he were to become more green :
2z8onz4.jpg
Which I guess doesn't look bad at all. I wouldn't mind that route, but I think I just prefer the look in TASM2, just farther more mutated where he's no longer human really, but more of a creature-like goblin. Meaning his skin is still Dane's skin color. I think it would look good.

I actually like the way the Goblin looked in the film I think if they made his skin more green I think people would have accepted the look more

Harry probably won't be the Green Goblin. After killing Gwen he'll probably prefer not to do that anymore.

Harry could just wear a cloak/hood and be The Hobgoblin leaving Normin to be The Green Goblin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"