The Amazing Spider-Man Pete's New Bestfriend

If they're bringing in Felicia Hardy then they have to bring back Flash, they just have to

I agree with that . If not in Sm4 then at least in SM5 if she is still around.

I wouldnt mind seeing Joe Manganiello back.

I know someone who'd be perfect as Pete's new best friend, his name is...Hoffman!:hehe::oldrazz:

004SPT_Ted_Raimi_002.jpg

No, not Gwen but Flash, Flash Thompson lets bring him back, he was in Spider-Man 3 at Harry's funeral. Bring Flash back in the mix and have him dating Felicia Hardy,Betty Brant, Liz Allen, Debra Whitman, somebody new other than Mr.Dikovitch and Baker Girl in Pete's apartment. Have Peter move into Flash's bachelor pad.

GREAT IDEA!!! I always loved Flash from the comics and I'm sick of all these made up characters. I want to see Flash, I want to see him as the biggest Spidey fan. I'd love to see a story that has Spidey looking like a criminal or what not. And Flash is the first person to jump up and defend Spidey to Pete's surprise. Have Pete move in with Flash like he did in the comics. There is so much untapped story potential. I'm so sick of these 2 dimensional characters that weren't even in the comics.

Hoffman? Really? We get "Daily Bugle! It's hip it's now it's wow and how?" I'm so sick of that crap. It's not funny just sophomoric. Give us some stories that don't treat us like we're all 6 years old. I get that these movies are for kids, but even kids movies can have character development. Wall-E had more character development in the first 20 minutes than Spider-Man did the entire 3rd film.

Last edited:
Maxwell Dillion. I loved the interpretation from Spider-Man The New Animated Series. Where he was a bullied nerd like Peter and he gets caught in an accident while fleeing from his bullies. He becomes Electro and kills the main bully and starts pestering a girl he likes and tries to turn her into an electrical being like himself.

Something similar like that. He is a mirror of what Peter couldve become if it weren't Uncle Bens advice. Maybe have him cause a blackout and thats the night Spiderman finally confronts the infamous Cat burglar...She then calls herself Black Cat to mark that night of the blackout. Valeria Toomes could be the girl who Max likes. Vulture and Spidey vow to stop Electro. But in a twist in 6...they become the Sinister Six.

Two villains in both 4 and 5...then the two villains join with the past villains of the movies. Sinister Six

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"