The Amazing Spider-Man 2 How Long After TASM 4 Do You Think We'll See A Reboot?

After the uproar people had over the first reboot, it'll happen twice as much with the second reboot.

imo the franchise should either end for a good long time with the final ASM movie. That'll be 7 Spider-Man movies, that's enough surely.

Otherwise do something different like a Spider-Man 2099 or Miles Morales Spider-Man. They could even lead into it in the final ASM film and leave Pete's fate undetermined.

After the uproar people had over the first reboot, it'll happen twice as much with the second reboot.

imo the franchise should either end for a good long time with the final ASM movie. That'll be 7 Spider-Man movies, that's enough surely.

Otherwise do something different like a Spider-Man 2099 or Miles Morales Spider-Man. They could even lead into it in the final ASM film and leave Pete's fate undetermined.

Highly doubt it'll be nearly as big of a deal. We'll already have been through one reboot (to diminishing returns). The next one won't be nearly as surprising/shocking to the fanbase, as TASM was.

The kids who are like, 8 now, will have some nostalgia for TASM, but overall, will be ready for whatever the bright, new shiny reboot offers- praising it's every storytelling flaw and directorial mistep whilst simultaneously tearing down the old series.

It's cyclical. That's just how it goes.

20 years is a good time between one reboot ending and the start of the following reboot, imo
5 years. I think they have to do it within 5 years. Why the hell did we even get a sequel to Ghost Rider?
The first is one of the best superhero movies, DUH
:oldrazz:

As long as there are good story ideas I don't see why there has to be a break. Simply recast and keep going, if there are stories to tell.

Reboot if/when the rights go back to Marvel, which I kinda hope they never do..

I didn't even see this thread in till just now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"