Has anyone wondered...

solardestructon

Civilian
Reaction score
If there will be a weird, random, person singing about Spidey in Spiderman 3? For example, in the first film there was that cowboy singing about him when he first made an appearance as Spiderman and everyone was talking about him, and then in the second movie there was that Chinese lady playing her violin and singing about Spidey. I was just wondering because those moments throw in a little bit of humor, but do you guys think they will do it this time around?

Yeah, I hope there is one and then either venom or sandman, (don't care which one) swoops in and rams their fist down their talentless throat and proceeds to beat their corpse with their accompanied instrument.

Yeah, I hope there is one and then either venom or sandman, (don't care which one) swoops in and rams their fist down their talentless throat and proceeds to beat their corpse with their accompanied instrument.

LMAO, hell yeh -- even Symbiote Spidey could do that.

Spiderman Spiderman
Does what ever a Spider can
Has a new
Attitude
Going to kill
In his new Black suit LOOK OUT
Here comes the Spiderman

yeah there will be some sort of music tied to it.. i remember reading a long time ago that when they were filming in clevland some jazz singer was on set to film a scene, i cant remember, but i think he was outside or something asking for spare change while singing, and im sure it will be spiderman.. unless im totally wrong lol

i hope so, i love those moments in the films, they're hilarious!

it could be attached to the whole celebration/Spider-Day thing....?

they have to put it in the film somewhere. I wonder what part Bruce Campbell will play? Probably the host at the restaurant where Peter tries to pop the question to MJ.

Maybe Harry will sing, "Peter, Peter pumpkin eater..." ;) He actually did in the comics. Not long before he died.

If there will be a weird, random, person singing about Spidey in Spiderman 3? For example, in the first film there was that cowboy singing about him when he first made an appearance as Spiderman and everyone was talking about him, and then in the second movie there was that Chinese lady playing her violin and singing about Spidey. I was just wondering because those moments throw in a little bit of humor, but do you guys think they will do it this time around?

I read a rumor that a black guy with a saxophone will play a bluesy version of the spider-man theme song.

Macy Gray beaten to death by the symbiote?

Ye I can dig it

I read a rumor that a black guy with a saxophone will play a bluesy version of the spider-man theme song.
yeah and I saw photo's of that by the way. he's on the side walk, probably around Spider-man day or something. to be honest, I love the fact that they have people sing about spidey in the film's because it's just fun and cool to hear. in the second film it was cool and funny because peter gave the chinese lady this weird look lol. Imo, it's really entertaining because it show's the popularity of Spidey, and how that popularity has grown throughout the city.

I've never seen or heard of this saxophone man

I've never seen or heard of this saxophone man
BEHOLD!

s3set1.jpg

It'd actually be pretty funny if black spidey told that guy to "can it!"

Speaking of which, thank God the chinese girl sang only that part and not the line "he has radioactive blood" ;) Raimi would've ended up dumping her :O

But if there's someone singing in this movie, it has to be in the Spiderman day for sure.

D!

these scenes are actually some of my favorites in the movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"