No one seemed to notice?

Spiderine

Sho nuff
Reaction score
Well I'm watching this movie and Peter finally wears this black suit. It seemed only one character, Eddie Brock, comments or acknowledges the suit. This was the biggest change in Spiderman's appearance ever and no one else acknowlegdes it or asks quetions as to why the change. I was really expecting JJJ to lead the criticism to the new look but it doesn't even get mentioned. Sandman sees the guy in the suit, no mention. I felt that no one either noticed or cared. MJ at some point should have seen him in this suit and wondered WTF. Wear did you get that. It was completely missed on all angles. Did any one else feel that way. Even when Venom appeared there seem to be no one wondering why the guy looked like Bizarro Spidey?

"At first thought to be the black suited Spider-Man, reports have now come in that it is something entirely different."

Or something along those lines.

Robbie "Peter, where did you get all of these pictures of black Spider-man?" Then he demands a desk job while sitting in JJJ's chair.

But they just seem so vague. There wasn't much discussion as to why he changed or any comments during th whole movie. Just a quick mention here and there. Nothing out of the ordinary. I just thought that such a big part of the story with little mention or discussion.

Still, Raimi didn't pay enough attention to people's reaction. Hell, he didn't pay attention to anything beside this dumb Emo Pete's dance :mad: :down

well, we hardly saw Spidey in the black suit doing Spidey crime stopping or more fun which totally sucked not seeing. all we got was pete showing pics of it. lame

well, we hardly saw Spidey in the black suit doing Spidey crime stopping or more fun which totally sucked not seeing. all we got was pete showing pics of it. lame
But we did get to see him show off his new dancing and piano playing skillz. Plus, watching Peter strut around with the symbiote on was a blast. :up: :csad:

I thought i heard sandman make a comment on the suit during the subway fight, but i might be wrong

In the novel during the subway fight Sandman thinks to himself about the new suit. He thought it was to scare him more or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"