Have you ever done this?

Two Face said:
I never watched on DVD when I rented from blackbuster on VHS back 1999. I once seen it on big screen that's it. When it came on TV I watched something else instead. My mom said "it's Batman on TV, I thought you liked Batman" I said "I do like Batman, I just don't like this one"

LOL, this happened to me too, back in 2001 or something like that. My mother told me the same thing. I just couldn't watch it.

The only time I saw the whole movie was at the theater. A sad experience. I was a kid and I was confused as hell after it was done. Imagine being raped. Or something like that. :csad:

Am I the only one who still thought Alicia Silverstone was worth a poke?

Alicia Silverstone was worth a poke

im not sure what you said is what im thinking but....

she was not worth a "poke" to me. Your probably not alone though, im sure some "poked" at silverstone..... dear god wtf where is this conversation headed

I've worked with hotter actresses though, but nonetheless, you wouldn't say no!

ok ok your right she is better than most woman. I dont disaggree. But they could of got someone better.

wow this film is almost 10 years old already time flys by

Batattack said:
So last night I said to myself "I am going to watch Batman & Robin" because I hadn't watched it in a long time. I put the DVD in and watched it to the part when Batman pushes Robin into the big vat of goo at Mr. Freeze's lair. I got this weird feeling and had to turn it off. I just couldn't watch the rest. Have you ever done that?

I've watched this movie like a total of three times. Once in theaters when it was released and two times at home. And, no, I do not own the DVD.

But, the 2nd time I saw the flick I laughed at some of Arnie's lines:

"You're not sending ME to the COOLER" a/k/a "U na sending me 2 da COOLAH!"
"I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy."
"Hello, Sorry about the door, Is the party over?"
"What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!" (Thought it was the asteroid :huh: )
"If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!"
"Let's kick some ice!"

Catman said:
"What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!" (Thought it was the asteroid :huh: )
Both things.
Actually, one theory says that after the fall of the asteroid there was a huge environmental change due to the dust that was formed by the fall of it on earth, that covered the sky, the sunlight was kind of blocked, and a glacial era (ice age) started then.

Does Schumacher think "GothCard" is real because he said on the commentary: "Ahaha, now that was totally product placement!" or something like that.

Oh yes, I wanted to hear what Joel had to say while watching that travesty. It was funny when he left with like 10 minutes left in the film.

I enjoyed Joel's Commentary more than Tim's, Simply because you cant understand what Tim say except for "you know...you know...you know..."

lmao, he did say "you know" alot. I thought the Batman Return's commentary was better than the one for Batman. Even Tim himself said he's much more of a visual person than a vocal one. :batman:

I don't mind B&R now, I find it quite amusing. Now we know it didn't end the Batman series but ultimately led to the rebirth that was Begins, I find it a harmless diversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"